CI Application from Inventuiis

Afton

In-game name: Inventuiis

Steam ID: 76561198852388343

Discord: Inventuiis#4729

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: i Would say it's good. There are some things that i don't know, but with the time i'm learning

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): During my time working for the foundation, i was disrespected and understimated because of my voice, and i hate it because it's something that i cant change and that makes people think  i'm useseless, but i want to join Chaos Insurgency, so show them the opposite. I also can provide my planing skills, that saved many times when i escaped from the foundation as a Class-D. I can do strategies that can help you get do the D-Block without losing so many soldiers or non in the way, or plans to capture foundation personal or SCPs without being noticed, but it depends of who is the target and their location. I can also aim well with the rifle, but if i'm given a shotgun or any close range weapons, i can't promise to have the same result. One of the gratest advantages that i can bring is that i know a lot of the many secrets that the foundation has, because of my experience during my time working there.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: Something that can set me apart from other applicants is that i have been playing SCP Rp servers for 2 years and 4 months, and i've been also learning about SCP, including the Safe, Euclid, Keter, and Thaumiel SCPs(SCPs that are useful for containing other SCPs). I promise that if i'm asked about a variety of SCPs, i won't disappoint.

How active can you be? I can be very active! the principal reason of why im promoted frequently, is because im very active. I can be playing in the server for 12 hours per day! and the reason for that is that i really love this server and the ways you manage the server, because i think it's something very fun and responsable.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord?: Yes, i have both of them. 

Edited by [dex]Xx_SKkaRcK_xX

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

aside from small spelling error

this is not a big problem when I first joined I had my fair share of grammar errors, this is not a problem so long as your willing to work on it

5 hours ago, [dex]Xx_SKkaRcK_xX said:

i was disrespected and understimated because of my voice, and i hate it because it's something that i cant change and that makes people think  i'm useseless, but i want to join Chaos Insurgency, so show them the opposite

joining CI will change how others perceive you, 

I can do strategies that can help you get do the D-Block without losing so many soldiers or non in the way, or plans to capture foundation personal or SCPs without being noticed

Planning the raid it's self if self to the Military R&D as no say in how raids are conducted or planned

I can also aim well with the rifle, but if i'm given a shotgun or any close range weapons

R&D does not part take in the uncivilized act of fighting.

One of the gratest advantages that i can bring is that i know a lot of the many secrets that the foundation has, because of my experience during my time working there.

If you do join CI you won't be able to use any knowledge you gained outside of your CI life

-Support because of the 4 reasons above

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there