O5-2’s Resignation (Infected)

Infected

In-Game Name: O5-2 (infected)

Reason for leaving (If Private, Fine): 

Lets be real, I have gone really inactive. The reason behind this is because of school, family, and own personal issues that are rather urgent. I have deeply enjoyed the time with all of you and I think it’s time to say my final goodbyes to you all, and yes this is a global resignation.

I wanna say thanks to all the people that have dedicated so much time to this community and I especially wanna say thanks to the people I “grew” with on here. It’s been one HELL of a long ride and I wouldn’t want it with any other community.

Note to command: You guys are spectacular, you put in a lot of dedication a lot others can’t and you help this community grow.

note to people aiming for command or other: You Can Do It! Don’t give up, if I can make it you most certainly can. Dedication is all it takes.

To current site Administration: I hate to say my final goodbye to you all and I certainly hope you forgive me for leaving on such short notice. But goodluck in the future.

a few honorable mentions:

Dogz- Sorry bud but I’m putting this in your hands now, you’ll do fine. 

CI High command - Man, I really hate this but I spent most of my time with you all and I enjoyed every moment. It’s been real as hell with you all and I can’t express how glad I am to have become such good friends with you all.

Cat Room - Again, congratulations on DoC your doing a fantastic job so far and I hope you keep it up.

Nimo - Control your jet pack dude. Like, seriously dude.

Arussso - K

Calamity - Got your password now

and because this is well deserved, Corner - dude you’ve been with me for a LONG ass time and I enjoy the moments we had with each other, farewell dude. 

Thats all I really got, these people popped in my head first so they can get the mentions.

Again everyone it’s been one hell of a time and I wish you all the best of luck in the future.

MTF Nu7 RCT Infected, MTF Nu7 CMDR Infected, DoC Infected, DsD Infected, SD Infected, O5-2 signing off..

Ill still stick around, you know if you need me just spam me. Bye ❤️

Edited by Infected
  • Sad 4

*Sad music plays*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will miss you. ;-;

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

No Corner? 😞
Seriously though I miss guarding you as A1 and shooting you as CI, its been fun. Good luck on your future endeavors!

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness."

• Like 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Infected, imma keep it straight real with you chief, this is a bruh moment. I have enjoyed working with you since I first met you back when I joined the ranks of site admin many months ago, and I hope to see you succeed in whatever you choose to do next in your life.

3 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

So one of the O5's are gone this is one the sadest moment of all since I barely know you but you were like my highter up gonna miss you even those that.
(Can I have all your money you got on the server please?)

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

9 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

So one of the O5's are gone this is one the sadest moment of all since I barely know you but you were like my highter up gonna miss you even those that.

Fleet Admiral - ImperialRP Admin - SWRP Gamemaster