suggestion - Denied

Will Jack

What you want to see? - Unmarked civ/blacked out cars for PD to drive in to observe the public i .But only CPL+ Should be able to use it.

Why should we add it? - It would be a cool thing to have other than F.B.I having the undercover thing it would allow the pd to run drug bust.

What are the advantages of having this? -It would give the PD more things to do other than chase people with'wanted'over there head and it would allow pd to run drug bust etc.

Who is it mainly for? -The police department 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=256660510&searchtext=+undercover+car

-1 Support

• Unmarked cars already exist in the Police Department, it is a Lieutenant+ thing unless it was removed
  • If Corporals were to get is it could be abused
  • Too many unmarked units and not enough marked units if we made it that low
  • Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure the FBI have their own skins on their cars and should only be going unmarked if said car does not have a skin

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

• Head Admin

Major -Support

- Major+ are the only people that can use unmarked vehicles (Sergeant Major is when you get permission to drive without a lightbar.)
- The workshop content you linked to does not have VCmod support.

To tell you a story, I have my 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 is currently setup with a dark grey paint job along with having only small/ interior light bars which more than once has fooled marked units to be a civilian vehicle, creating confusion when a command member gets out of the car and questions the pursing officer for chasing them. Having more unmarked units on the road in my mind would only create more confusion rather than assist with doing any undercover work.

Unless if high command clears you to use an unmarked car, don't use it, please.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

-support You are supposed to see PD by and large. And not only does FBI have unmarked cars, but so does SRT when you get high enough, so I assume other tac units do too

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 12/10/2019 at 3:35 PM, Pliskin said:

-1 Support

• Unmarked cars already exist in the Police Department, it is a Lieutenant+ thing unless it was removed
  • If Corporals were to get is it could be abused
  • Too many unmarked units and not enough marked units if we made it that low
  • Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure the FBI have their own skins on their cars and should only be going unmarked if said car does not have a skin

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:07 AM, Jimmy James said:

-support 

Pd is not a department to do drug busts like that. There is a reason we have other departments for that diversity. Pd is meant to do the 10-80s and traffic stops not undercover work.

Like Jimmy said, normal PD are there to maintain order ect and not drive around in undercover vehicles. Its for high ranking units only 9/10 times (and fbi) and it should stay like that.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 12/11/2019 at 11:10 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Major -Support

- Major+ are the only people that can use unmarked vehicles (Sergeant Major is when you get permission to drive without a lightbar.)
- The workshop content you linked to does not have VCmod support.

To tell you a story, I have my 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 is currently setup with a dark grey paint job along with having only small/ interior light bars which more than once has fooled marked units to be a civilian vehicle, creating confusion when a command member gets out of the car and questions the pursing officer for chasing them. 

Unless if high command clears you to use an unmarked car, don't use it, please.

If you want to drive undercover cars badly just join another department that allows it or buy a Gov. CC where you can buy any vehicle (USD Currency not in-game currency)

Also one more thing - The workshop addon you linked is a duplication, not a vehicle addon.

EDITS: The 2 lines of texts that I added

Edited by JaydenPlayz

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

6 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

-support as this would take away from fbi and srt as we are the only ones that have it and make our departments different from PD.

CERT also ^

But, Overall

-Support

One this isn't a vcmod car. 

Also PD has a unmarked car, when you get to a high enough level. 

I just don't see PD Corporals running around unmarked..

Also with respect, drug bust's are more of FBI / TAC thing. Not PD.

Signature.png