SCP-999 psychological reaction

Sarge™

Clearance Level: Level 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Myself,  Dr. Blarg, Security OFC Vophiel

Level D personnel involved: One D-Class (big papa gooby),

SCP: SCP-999

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Question: How will SCP-999 be psychologically affected while being sang a song from a D-Class with destroyed vocal cords

Background Research: N/A

Hypothesis: I believe that SCP-999 will be horrified to this

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): The procedure went successfully with the D-Class, as his vocal cords were mutilated beyond repair by Dr. Blarg, but were still intact enough to make sound. Upon entrance of SCP-999, D-Class began singing a song from what appeared to be "The Bee Movie." SCP- 999 ran away from the testing area, screaming, "Nothing can fix him man!" While crying hysterically.  D-Class was then sedated, given amenstics, and then given to other MTF officers who proceeded to transport noted D-Class to an unknown location.

Analysis and Conclusion: Based on the data collected, SCP-999 seemed to be profoundly affected mentally and psychologically from this test. (I'd like to add as a personal note that I've never seen SCP-999 act in such a negative way to a test. This unusual reaction from 999 should be something to look into for the future.)

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes 

(LINK TO OFFICIAL DOCUMENT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AY3zQIdNKE2sb1W--EP-7kgDpoWyLzMD/view?usp=sharing)

Edited by Sarge™

Grade: standard

Lore: 15/20

999 cannot talk. Plus, it's unlikely the Foundation would just mutilate a D-Class's vocal cords intentionally; they would likely pick a D-Class with a pre-existing condition.

Creativity: 20/20

This is the most random test, and by extension more creative

Presentation: 17//20

Nothing's exactly wrong, but it could use more pizazz.

Writing: 35/40

There's a few minor grammatical errors, but nothing much.

Edited by A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox)

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

• Sarge™ changed the title to SCP-999 psychological reaction