MiKeY - Player ReportAccepted

Zeroe

Your in game name: Juicy iReplacinq

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83569401

The player's in game name: SRT Co Commander MiKeY 1K85

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:156470521

What did the player do: MiKeY spawned a prop to open a door in an RP situation. He placed down the prop to open up the door for an advantage to win the shootout.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Whatever is a reasonable punishment.

Any extra information: Knowing MiKeY is a SA with 20 weeks on the server, this is really unbelievable on how he can break a rule this simple to follow.

• Head Admin

So ummm +support 

yeah at the moment I thought it would be a good idea to open the door with a prop but now I’m thinking about it and I can see how it would be building during a raid and I’m sorry my guy. 

• Like 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

45 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

So ummm +support 

yeah at the moment I thought it would be a good idea to open the door with a prop but now I’m thinking about it and I can see how it would be building during a raid and I’m sorry my guy. 

+Support

Spawning Props During A Raid

Thank you MiKey for owning up for you actions. I think this is something that not only you do but others do too so I don't blame you if you forget once in a while. I don't think a staff demotion is really needed or Strike. Maby just give him a little talk/verbal or just give him a strike. 

57 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

+Support

Thank you MiKey for owning up for you actions. I think this is something that not only you do but others do too so I don't blame you if you forget once in a while. I don't think a staff demotion is really needed or Strike. Maby just give him a little talk/verbal or just give him a strike. 

I think a verbal  will be good 

1 hour ago, [GL] Mikey said:

So ummm +support 

And for you mikey stap being a minge xD

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 12/10/2019 at 6:00 AM, [GL] Elapin said:

+Support

(Couldnt this been solved ingame by going to him?)

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 12/9/2019 at 11:13 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

So ummm +support 

On 12/10/2019 at 7:55 AM, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

+1, I think Mikey fully understands his mistake. I think a Verbal Warning would suffice.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 12/9/2019 at 11:00 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

+Support

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

1 hour ago, LuckyGoose said:
On 12/9/2019 at 11:13 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

So ummm +support 

On 12/10/2019 at 7:55 AM, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

+1, I think Mikey fully understands his mistake. I think a Verbal Warning would suffice.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."