CI Roll-Call 12/9/2019 - 12/20/2019

Berserkrpups

Name:Frog

Callsign:xm4

Activity: active 😉

DiscordID#:sans peanut #3916

Suggestions (If None Leave Blank):

What would you like to achieve in CI:I would like to reach a higher level and make a cc to kill the foundation easier

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Name: Bionicle

Callsign: N/A

Activity: Semi Active

DiscordID#: Bionicle#0918

Suggestions (If None Leave Blank): I suggest that we do more activities on the surface when we are not raiding, such as training open to all members to get a better idea of how to do their jobs before being thrown into a raid ( and maybe have the final test or whatever it is for RCT to pass trial period be a "raid" where they go into a fake version of the facility to demonstrate what they've learned, and get practice for real raids) But thats just my opinion.

What would you like to achieve in CI: I would like to move up in the CI ranks and be a respected and efficient member of CI.

Edited by Bionicle

Name:Fear

Callsign:XC3

Activity: 8/10

DiscordID#:Fear#6068

Suggestions (If None Leave Blank):make the new job tryouts have a announcement on discord in advance? At least for the first ones  so some people can get to use it 

What would you like to achieve in CI: reaching command and making CI a better branch mainly on fighting for presence on the surface making hostilities with E11 much more battle on surface and less on battle in a raid

Name: Ace

Callsign:N/A

Activity: Trial Period/Active

DiscordID#: #9115

What would you like to achieve in CI: I really want to create a good experience in CI, both for myself, and for other players. And to just become a respected member of CI

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

Name: Boozle

Callsign: XM2

Activity: active as hell.

DiscordID#: aliltoolight#5018

What would you like to achieve in CI: 

On 12/9/2019 at 9:41 PM, enuz | trade.tf said:

What would you like to achieve in CI: Make the CI / MTF relationship peaceful and to keep CI at the top of the server.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

Name:Crabbo

Callsign:XA2

Activity: Active 

DiscordID#: FrosyDog#3473

What would you like to achieve in CI: Being able to make it easier on R&D By capturing SCPs so they dont need to constantly sit in base alone

Name:Jako

Callsign:XZ23

Activity: Active

DiscordID#:Fallout Marine#1182

What would you like to achieve in CI: To become a leading member of CI and help anyone in CI anyway I can.

Edited by A Fallout Marine

Ex- Security 1LT / Ex- Technical Lead Engineer

Name: Strangelove

Callsign: XZ20

Activity: Active when not on Foundation jobs

DiscordID#: Brandonator#0365

What would you like to achieve in CI: I'd like to at least go far enough to join R&D and still be a part of the military force as well.

Current Surgical Manager on SCP-RP | NOT INACTIVE | Methbay was an outside job

Name: thedevilcries (Devil)

Callsign: XZ14

Activity:  Active (when im not at work)

DiscordID#: Bretisco#2646

What would you like to achieve in CI: Sic Semper Tyrannis, to over throw the foundation/ gain ranks to lead new recruits to over throw the tyrant kings