1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Wonton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84877245

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 year

What timezone are you in?: Central Time Zone (CDT)

How many Warns do you have?: 14, I have Friendly Steve's permission to apply!

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Well, I have been on this server for a long time 2 year to be exact. One of the main reasons I think I should be promoted is because I have had High Command and Low Command on a different server. Which shows my ability to do meetings and other such(if that matters.) Yes,  I have been told I am Semi active by some people, but if I do get LT I will try and be on anytime I can be. I do not have school on Monday which I a good way of getting on and watching over people who get on on Monday, because most people aren't on Monday. I usually am on everyday, but sometimes I have my days were I don't get on. I feel like I am really good at handling situations like, If someone has been minging as a PD member, Someone feels as someone needs a demotion, and etc. I have been always good a making meetings, and making my way to them. I will try to join the TS even if I am not in game. I really do try and be active on PD, but sometimes I gotta be active on SRT or State. I care for all department. I feel as if I am well known by some people, and if I am not just come up to me, and feel free to talk to me(just stating that I am well known.) When, I was High Command on a different server, I was shown a lot of things. I would love to bring all those things I have done to this server. You can almost ask anyone I am a caring person. I care for every member of this server(stating that I care for the server and I would love to help by being LT.)  Well, this shows all the reasons why I should be promoted to LT. 

Love, Wonton

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+/- Yes you are on, and yes you are nice but the effort put into this application could have been better you make simple grammar issues and it is kinda hard to read. I also never see you training CDT's but good luck on your app.  

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

1 hour ago, Pooders said:

+/- Yes you are on, and yes you are nice but the effort put into this application could have been better you make simple grammar issues and it is kinda hard to read. I also never see you training CDT's but good luck on your app.  

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

-Support

Well first off, and I'm not trying to sound harsh when I say this.. But your application is lacking of information. When creating an application you must think to your self, "How am I going to persuade the reader", "What am I going to do for the Police Department", "What I can bring into the Police Department" etc... Also, even talk about yourself. Give yourself an introduction and a conclusion. 

It doesn't really matter about weather you've been high command/low command on another sever, we need to know how you act and see professionalism in the sever. Also, if you really need to focus on SRT. You're better off just staying with SRT. Do not apply for LT in True North Police Department, if you cannot uphold activity etc. Being in to many departments will affect your activity in all departments. I recommend staying in 2 departments so you can at least work with both of them and uphold activity.

Your Application, has hardly no information and it's not telling us why you want to become PD Low Command. I feel like you rushed this application and did not put enough time and effort. Before you apply for LT, are you making sure that you're up to date with your current job SM?, are you following the role of a SM, are you training and helping officers, are you being active etc. Once you've think you have completed that, start thinking about your LT Application, like I said in the first paragraph, you must persuade the reader and explain on why you want to join PD Low Command etc.

I'm going to have to give this a -support., due to the reasons I stated. You need to improve and focus on your application and making sure you're doing everything correctly. You also need to think about the departments you're in and think on how you're going to uphold activity etc. Other than that, I wish you the best of luck!.

Retired Colonel Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

34 minutes ago, Munchies said:

-Support

Well first off, and I'm not trying to sound harsh when I say this.. But your application is lacking of information. When creating an application you must think to your self, "How am I going to persuade the reader", "What am I going to do for the Police Department", "What I can bring into the Police Department" etc... Also, even talk about yourself. Give yourself an introduction and a conclusion. 

It doesn't really matter about weather you've been high command/low command on another sever, we need to know how you act and see professionalism in the sever. Also, if you really need to focus on SRT. You're better off just staying with SRT. Do not apply for LT in True North Police Department, if you cannot uphold activity etc. Being in to many departments will affect your activity in all departments. I recommend staying in 2 departments so you can at least work with both of them and uphold activity.

Your Application, has hardly no information and it's not telling us why you want to become PD Low Command. I feel like you rushed this application and did not put enough time and effort. Before you apply for LT, are you making sure that you're up to date with your current job SM?, are you following the role of a SM, are you training and helping officers, are you being active etc. Once you've think you have completed that, start thinking about your LT Application, like I said in the first paragraph, you must persuade the reader and explain on why you want to join PD Low Command etc.

I'm going to have to give this a -support., due to the reasons I stated. You need to improve and focus on your application and making sure you're doing everything correctly. You also need to think about the departments you're in and think on how you're going to uphold activity etc. Other than that, I wish you the best of luck!.

Retired Colonel Munchies

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

• Head Admin
On 12/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, Munchies said:

-Support

Retired Colonel Munchies

Forklift_Signature.png

On 12/10/2019 at 9:38 PM, Munchies said:

-Support

Retired Colonel Munchies

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-Support

Retired Colonel Munchies

sorry but I'd rather you not be a LT

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-Support

Retired Colonel Munchies

You said it all.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes