Mercedes Sprinter Van ARU - Denied

Pvp_Savage6767

What you want to see? - Mercedes Sprinter Van ARU/Tactical

Why should we add it? -  It will be able to transport police, tactical units, etc. Also, it is a great vehicle when it was on the ARU Department. All the ARU really want it back. Relating back to what Ryan said. Some OFC’s also ride in the vehicle like in tactical. I just am suggesting it mostly for ARU but PD could have it since it’s a huge department.

What are the advantages of having this? - Above ^^. Another advantage is, it is a very protective car like the Ford Raptor and it is very speedy quick. It is extremely necessary, helpful for all the tactical units to respond on scene. It also reduces lag since there would be less vehicles going at once. 🙂

Who is it mainly for? - ARU, Tactical Units, Possibly PD 

Links to any content - Previously had it. Found it.  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934260381

Or this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=247188645

Have a nice day/night!

From,

ARU CPL Savage TRJ27, FBI SNR SA KGB44, CPL Savage 1A85

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

+ support

Would REALLY like to see this readded. The sprinter is really nice, and driving a large armored truck makes sense for one of the elitest tac units on the server

also DOC really needs this. its confusing to see  bearcats being used for prisoner transports, and was originally added for that purpose

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

2 minutes ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

Sorry. can I keep it this way??? I forgot to do that. I’m just extremely tired as I just came back from my practice.

If you don't edit it and fix it. SMT will most likely deny it. Just edit it and paste it like Ryan said.

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

image.png.242b12f8e2ebfaa211e282c826e109f9.png

@Pvp_Savage6767 This suggestion really only has one way of working. You'll have to find a completely different Sprinter and see if it gets accepted. Until you do so and edit your post with a working addon that works with VCmod, has a reasonable file size, and doesn't cause lag, I will be giving a -Support

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

On 12/12/2019 at 9:53 PM, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

That's the one, the most likely reason it suffered issues in game was after Zeeptin re-uploaded the vehicles. When he repuloaded them, a lot of people started getting errors in the textures and working of the vehicle.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51