SCP- 096 ~ Goggle Testing | 12/09/2019

GLaDOS

Clearance Level: Level 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: MTF Nu7 Agents Snuffels & Phasorb

Level D personnel involved: D-Class Personel: Vaurien C & Afton

SCP: 096

Errors and/or safety hazards: Both D-Class were terminated by 096 after being designated 096-1.

Question: What would SCP- 096's reaction be if a subject were to make eye contact with SCP- 096 if they were to be looking from Night Vision or Thermal Goggles.

Background Research: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-096

Hypothesis: It was my hopes to be able to eliminate the possibility of death from 096 entirely.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): [PHOTOS REDACTED]

Analysis and Conclusion: It was not a complete failure, while both subjects were terminated by 096, observations suggest that Night Vision preserves life longer to those near SCP- 096. While thermals were almost an immediate failure.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Nearly, as it was discovered that Night Vision works better, the subjects were still terminated.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Grade: 82

Lore: 17/20

You followed the 096's Lore. The thing you add is kinda weird, if you looked at 096 you are dead, how night vision temporarily avoid this? (You could add this).  

Creativity: 15/20

It is not a bad idea, just need to put more effort into the analysis and conclusion (you need to add more info here). This has potential but you can keep researching on this.

Presentation: 10/20

Simple. I recommend you to use color and put some pictures (Photos or Draws), check the hall of fame in Discord.

Writing: 40/40

Well Written.

FOR ME, THIS IS A STANDARD TEST.

I agree mostly everything that Kev said but next time add a little bit more writing/detail to not make it sound really short

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

Personally, I find this experience useless. When we talk about 096, the first thing that comes to mind is that you can not look at his face, face to face, or through any object (camera, glasses, etc.). Otherwise, whatever you do, it will always kill you and those who try to stop it. We are now at the end of 2019, SCP RP at almost 2 ½ years old (in France anyway), I think we have to stop this kind of experience with a goal that is almost useless now and that is going nowhere. We need to think as if we need to move forward in the RP and therefore move forward on the SCP research to quickly try to discover new capabilities on these.

Edited by vDz_AdamDjazairii