4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Poggers/Rega get the staff position

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: 501st SFC Poggers 9021/Naval Midshipman Rega

What is your steam name?: SoulReturn

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:14315349

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've actually had quite a bit of staff experience with Gaminglight itself. Many years ago I used to be the manager of MethRP (may it rest in peace) as well as MilitaryRP. Although those experiences, as mentioned, were probably 4+ years ago and I'm sure the rules for staff have changed.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) After joining the ImperialRP server I'd say probably about a week or so.

What date did you make your forums account? January 4, 2016.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth.

How many warns do you have on the server? 0.

Have you donated? Yes but I'm unsure of the amount as I've gifted a rank to my friend.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

Timezone: EST.

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I find myself to be a level headed thinker that can both be relaxed and serious if the situation deems it so. I try to act as professionally as possible so that the server can be an enjoyable experience for both veteran and new players alike. I never jump to conclusions about a situation that needs staff and do my best to learn both sides of a story before dishing anything out. I've both read and understood the MOTD as well as the Staff Handbook and understand what is expected of me should I get this rank. On top of the above I also have lots of ULX experience, as well as having some remaining binds set up for it that I forgot to clear. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would tp the player to a secluded zone and politely ask them to relax and stop cursing at me so I can gather all of the evidence before making any calls. If they continue to swear I will notify them that they are being temporarily muted so I can focus while checking logs to gather the evidence myself. If there is sufficient evidence showing that they have Mass RDM'd I will unmute them so that they can deliver their side of the story. If they are unable to properly explain or continue to swear I will then notify them that they are being banned for Mass RDM

• Like 1

501st Commander Poggers #boisinblue

Former manager of GL Meth RP and Mil RP