*ANNOUNCEMENT* Valentino Family Blacklisting

Blitzton

15 hours ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

don't be an ass... The families I once led may have not been the best, but they were definitely excellent learning experiences that have shaped me as a person. I wouldn't have gotten to where I am without them.

^^^^
This was my first time leading a family, clearly didn’t go well if we got blacklisted. I have hard times letting people go but I’ve been too lenient, that’s no more. When we come back we’re going to be better and stronger, “..., our past was just our beginning.”

Damn my little brother going hard on these minge family's  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 12/8/2019 at 10:22 PM, Blitzton said:

!Tomorrow when I get a chance I will be reviewing each individual members of this family and excluding a few from the blacklist. They will be quoted or privately messaged. I realize that not all members were partaking in some of instances that caused this blacklist, and it would be unfair to punish them. Those few will be updated tomorrow.

As for other departments following in SRTs footsteps on this decision, I highly ask that you think about it for yourself and for your department specifically. 

You get to the non blacklisted members list yet?

Screenshot_13.png

3 hours ago, iReplacinq said:

^^^^
This was my first time leading a family, clearly didn’t go well if we got blacklisted. I have hard times letting people go but I’ve been too lenient, that’s no more. When we come back we’re going to be better and stronger, “..., our past was just our beginning.”

Keep in mind, forming another family with same members will get BLed too. Didnt work for Ace/Ice/whatever they became

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

20 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Keep in mind, forming another family with same members will get BLed too. Didnt work for Ace/Ice/whatever they became

I realize that, when we make our new family it’ll just be me and Toby. Then if people want to apply then they can apply. We’re going to make our standards really high and we aren’t going to be lenient with mingy players anymore.

2 hours ago, iReplacinq said:

I realize that, when we make our new family it’ll just be me and Toby. Then if people want to apply then they can apply. We’re going to make our standards really high and we aren’t going to be lenient with mingy players anymore.

When doing so, feel free to ask staff to see how many warns they have. We can check as long as they are in game and are happy to help. I'll also keep an eye on your new family and try and let you know when people are doing stupid stuff to keep it from becoming mingey

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

7 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

When doing so, feel free to ask staff to see how many warns they have. We can check as long as they are in game and are happy to help. I'll also keep an eye on your new family and try and let you know when people are doing stupid stuff to keep it from becoming mingey

Grateful for that! I'll definitely be glad to take comments about my members if they're being mingy or not.

• Like 1

Stop arguing and starting things, please. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."