*ANNOUNCEMENT* Valentino Family Blacklisting

Blitzton

image.png.d2645a3079c19a4697316853778534f8.png

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS OF TRUENORTH AND MEMBERS OF SRT

It has come to a point where SRT High Command has felt it necessary to exercise our right to blacklist a criminal family.

From this point, any and all VALENTINO Members are hereby Blacklisted from SRT. Any SRT Members found with ANY Affiliation with the organization will be punished accordingly.

HOWEVER

*If you are a member of VALENTINO and wish to join SRT, you must officially leave the family upon acceptance, at that point we would be happy to bring you in*

*If you are a current member of SRT within or have ANY affiliation with VALENTINO, you must leave the Organization by 9 P.M. EST Tomorrow.*

If the above rules are not followed, any SRT member or applicant for SRT will face severe punishment from High Command

Note that SRT High Command has not made this decision out of Bias, out of Spite, or even because of any personal feuds between any other criminal families. We have merely come to this decision in light of recent events, rule breaks, and or crimes committed by the family.

If any current members of SRT feel as if this Blacklist is unfair, unjust, or biased, please come speak with SRT High Command IMMEDIATELY.

Edited by Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

Thank god

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 minute ago, 123brandonma said:

Blitz Is this for crimes or mostly rule breaking?  

If its for rule breaking i need to have a talk with them.

Rule breaking, which I believe you and your fellow leader was apart of. 

!Tomorrow when I get a chance I will be reviewing each individual members of this family and excluding a few from the blacklist. They will be quoted or privately messaged. I realize that not all members were partaking in some of instances that caused this blacklist, and it would be unfair to punish them. Those few will be updated tomorrow.

As for other departments following in SRTs footsteps on this decision, I highly ask that you think about it for yourself and for your department specifically. 

6 hours ago, iReplacinq said:

Did as you pleased Blitzton, Valentino has disbanded.

I did this for the people, not myself.

-Ecalper.

I didnt do as I pleased, I'm not a god. I did what my job as Commander called for, and insured the safety of my department. I never asked for you to disband, but you have done so neither to my disdain or my pleasure. I would like to inform you that all members names have been written down, and as I said in my previous post specific ones will be excluded from this blacklist and will be contacted. The remaining names will stay until good conduct has been demonstrated, at which they may be appealed by SRT Low and High Command.

Edited by Blitzton

3 hours ago, Blitzton said:

I didnt do as I pleased, I'm not a god. I did what my job as Commander called for, and insured the safety of my department. I never asked for you to disband, but you have done so neither to my disdain or my pleasure. I would like to inform you that all members names have been written down, and as I said in my previous post specific ones will be excluded from this blacklist and will be contacted. The remaining names will stay until good conduct has been demonstrated, at which they may be appealed by SRT Low and High Command.

Pretty sure I got video of UMC starting the so called “shootout”. Would be hard to blacklist them, their manager is your Co-Commander. I bet you saw at least one UMC member in the shootout. And I’m 100% sure that everyone can agree that Lil Chum was the person to make the shootout a shootout. Chum was minging around and you can ask MiKeY then Chum started shouting at hella people and kept coming back (he got warned for it and now he got reported for exceeding the warm threshold). And when my people joined in was when the PD decided to kill everyone in the area and my family was in the crossfire. The whole perimeter of the shootout was spawn to about SS parking lot it was hectic and you know we weren’t the only people who were there. 

Edit: Shooting not shouting 

Edited by iReplacinq

1 hour ago, iReplacinq said:

Pretty sure I got video of UMC starting the so called “shootout”. Would be hard to blacklist them, their manager is your Co-Commander. I bet you saw at least one UMC member in the shootout. And I’m 100% sure that everyone can agree that Lil Chum was the person to make the shootout a shootout. Chum was minging around and you can ask MiKeY then Chum started shouting at hella people and kept coming back (he got warned for it and now he got reported for exceeding the warm threshold). And when my people joined in was when the PD decided to kill everyone in the area and my family was in the crossfire. The whole perimeter of the shootout was spawn to about SS parking lot it was hectic and you know we weren’t the only people who were there. 

Edit: Shooting not shouting 

Yes however, the UMC members stopped after being asked to by Botha staff and their Lvl 10 Commander, or my Co-Commander, something that you didn’t even attempt to do with your family. Lil Chum was dealt with separately, and your family being caught in the crossfire CONTINUED to fire death after death after death. Stop trying to shift the blame on others, and accuse them in a post about this specific family. 

45 minutes ago, Blitzton said:

Yes however, the UMC members stopped after being asked to by Botha staff and their Lvl 10 Commander, or my Co-Commander, something that you didn’t even attempt to do with your family. Lil Chum was dealt with separately, and your family being caught in the crossfire CONTINUED to fire death after death after death. Stop trying to shift the blame on others, and accuse them in a post about this specific family. 

Big oof. At least my family is not blacklisted but that may be because if I hear about rule breaking, I deal with it with swiftness and little mercy. 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

Don't you have experience with these situations Ryan? 

You are cute XD

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

18 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

Don't you have experience with these situations Ryan? 

don't be an ass... The families I once led may have not been the best, but they were definitely excellent learning experiences that have shaped me as a person. I wouldn't have gotten to where I am without them.