SCP-1048 likes song from altered vocal cords?

Sarge™

Clearance Level: Level 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Myself, Junior Researcher Cloaker, Security Agent (Nanchi (I don't know if this is how you spell it))

Level D personnel involved: One D-Class (unknown)

SCP: SCP-1048

Errors and/or safety hazards: Use of SCP-1048, Altercation of D-class vocal cords

Question: WIll SCP-1048 like a song sang from a D-class that has altered vocal cords

Background Research: N/A

Hypothesis: I believe that SCP-1048 will be indifferent to the music

• Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): The procedure went successfully with the D-Class, as his vocal cords were removed with synthetic alternatives. The D-Class gave out a grueling sound of "speaking" after the procedure. Whilst being brought to SCP-1048, the D-class could be heard moaning in pain. The song sang to SCP-1048 sounded that of metal scratching.

Analysis and Conclusion: Based on the data collected, SCP-1048 seemed to like the song sang. Perhaps SCP-1048 gained pleasure in hearing the pain of others as they performed.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: No

SECOND PART OF TECHNICAL DOCUMENT:

Edited by Sarge™

Grade: Standard [ 85/100 ]

Lore: 20/20 - While lore does not have much meaning in this log, nothing lore-wise was wrong.
Creativity: 15/20 - A good, but bland idea.
Presentation: 20/20 - Format followed well, easy to read.
Writing: 30/40 - More writing would help the overall understanding of the data you collected.

Notes: While the idea was kind of funny, it seemed pointless and didn't go into depth about what happened or the details. I am also confused because the "second part" had a different outcome than this one. Either way, adding more detail is all I recommend.

Edited by Emoonk