BadAim's Administrator Application Part 2- Accepted

BadAim

(Th3 said it was fine if I used my last application and edited it)

What is your in-game name?:

BadAim/Sam.

What is your steam name?:

[GL]BadAimSam

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:0:81238702

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):

Late March 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? :

May 30th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Senior Moderator/ET.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

image.thumb.png.2a3d1620112b98d25c3dc9842c7f4a4e.png

Teamkilling other D class (Player was body blocking and I was about to die)

Prop minge/FailRP/NITRP (Don't have anything to say in defense about this, I know what I did was wrong, and I believe I have moved past this)

Player diss (I am trying my hardest to move past this, and I promise this will never happen again)

NLR/FailRP/Report Accepted (This was back when Class D CCs were given NLR and I remembered being told that CCs Don't have NLR (Which of course I now know is stupid))

FailRP, muting 049 (Don't feel like appealing this one since its old)

Have you donated?

Yes, $210.

What rank are you applying for?

Admin.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes.

Timezone:

CST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Owner/Manager: Igneous

Super Admin+: Th3, Rangiatea, RookieBlue, Calamity.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

-Out of all the staff on the server, I believe I am one of the top 8 who are willing to hop on duty no matter what is happening. I've been in the middle of janitorial patrols, in the middle of D-block protecting my VIP on A1, and in the middle of a fun riot on my CC, and every time I am fully willing to hop on duty.  I am always willing to lend the staff on duty a hand.

-To continue off that last sentence I am always supportive and helpful of my fellow staff. If I see more than 2 tickets pop up in a short period of time, I will always ask the staff on duty if they would like me to flag up, and whenever lower-ranking staff have questions, I always answer.

-I always remain efficient with my sits, knowing when to end a sit, which allows me to deal with multiple active tickets easily, and relieve a lot of stress from the staff team.

-I'm one of the more active members of staff, and promise that I will continue to be after my (fingers crossed) promotion.

-RP wise I'm well rounded (I've been promoted at least once in every branch on the server), which helps me be a lot fairer during sits and much more understanding of players' emotions towards situations.

- I have held multiple RP command positions, which has helped me grow my judgment and allow me to better decide on whether or no a punishment should be issued.

-I was recently accepted into event team, which shows that I am always interested in making the server an enjoyable environment.

-I am a moderator on a GL Class D discord, which further shows my experience with judgment.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

Once they've been brought into the sit and begin to curse at me, I would ask them to settle down then gag them if they continue. I would then check combat logs so I could get the best available idea of what happened, and piece together info from what I am told by the player who made the ticket and the MRDMer, and compare and contrast their stories (however usually MRDMers just own up to it in my experience to act tough). If I believed that the player had RDMed, I would warn them for MRDM|NCWS|Staff Diss, and ban them for 1120 Seconds, and then copy the player's SteamID and speak to JMT+ to see if they think the player should receive any further punishment. If I believed that the player had not RDMed, I would jail them for 600 seconds for Staff diss|NCWS.

EDIT: fixed how I addressed my warnings, had some issues posting this so I'm guessing that that part of it got cut out when it tried to recover the post

Edited by BadAim

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Neutral
+ Has been a Senior Moderator for a decent amount of time
+ Decently active

There are some mistakes in the application that are noticeable 
Q16 is partially incorrect as the ban time is more of the admin's discretion depending on how severe the case is
- Has had past issues that may or may not affect the future 

Edited by Bread
  • Thanks 1

lol, lmao even

2 hours ago, Bread said:

Neutral
+ Decently active

Q16 is partially incorrect as the ban time is more of the admin's discretion depending on how severe the case is

• Thanks 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

6 hours ago, Bread said:

Neutral
+ Decently active

+Support

Edited by OddVenom
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bread said:

Neutral
+ Decently active

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

17 hours ago, Bread said:

Neutral
+ Decently active

Good luck on your possible promotion.

• Thanks 1

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

19 hours ago, Bread said:

Neutral
+ Decently active

• Thanks 1

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

19 hours ago, Bread said:

Neutral
+ Decently active

• Thanks 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 12/8/2019 at 7:35 PM, Bread said:

Neutral
+ Decently active

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness." 

• Thanks 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept your promotion application! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator