Should I Get T Mod?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get T Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Chad B

What is your steam name?: [GL]Chad B

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:66578410

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes over 7 months experience on Gaminglight Police RP and SCP RP, reaching the rank of admin on both.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/2017

What date did you make your forums account? 1/10/18

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  0  https://imgur.com/mQcSWxo

Have you donated? Yes like over $100

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes 

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   I believe I deserve the strength because I have shown dedication to this community along with this server. The reason for leaving in the past is something I wouldn’t like to disclose. I’ve spent countless hours and days staffing on the server and it’s something I’ve always enjoyed and taken great pride in. It’s something I wish to continue to do as I’m at the point where I can dedicate time again. I’m very well mannered and professional in the way i represent myself. Catch lower giving me a chance at staff again will give me the opportunity to help community I love so much. I have read the staff handbook to make sure that I’m aware of any changes to guidelines along with talk to some old friends about anything I may need to know before applying. As a T Mod I know my power is limited on what I can do but I will do the best I can and prove myself once again.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  In this situation i would ask the player nicely and calmly to stop, If the player continues i would Gag the player and explain what punishment they will be receiving. I would warn along with a Jail, after that I'd send them a link to the MOTD, and tell them to read it and if they have any questions feel free to ask.

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+/-Support

Would like to see an increase in activity, and more effort in the application. Haven’t really seen you on in a long time but maybe its time zone.  Also, your last forum activity was on February 27th of this year. Last question isn’t right, because we no longer have to minge command. As well as that, it would be a 10,000 second jailtp. (!jailtp (name) 10,000 or 10,600 depending on if he dissed you multiple times 2+ times)

However, you are a very nice guy, mature, dedicated and have alot of prior staffing experience. Everytime I had an encounter with you, you were always very nice and friendly. 

So with that said, good luck.

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Would like to see an increase in activity, and more effort in the application. Haven’t really seen you on in a long time but maybe its time zone.  Also, your last forum activity was on February 27th of this year. Last question isn’t right, because we no longer have to minge command. As well as that, it would be a 10,000 second jailtp. (!jailtp (name) 10,000 or 10,600 depending on if he dissed you multiple times 2+ times)

However, you are a very nice guy, mature, dedicated and have alot of prior staffing experience. Everytime I had an encounter with you, you were always very nice and friendly. 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+/-Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:45 PM, JaydenPlayz said:

+/-Support

in his defense, minge command hasn’t been removed from the handbook. Either way, the last question needs more and pick up forum activity, fix that and i’ll give you a + support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 12/8/2019 at 3:43 PM, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 12/8/2019 at 4:43 PM, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

-support 

-have not seen you on

-No effort put on the application

Honestly, I don't think you are ready yet try again in a couple of months 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Huge +Support

Chad was one of the best staff members I’ve ever seen.  He knows how to do his job perfectly, he has a lot of experience here at GamingLight, and he’s super mature.  With the proper training on new rules, commands, and others, Chad will be one of the best staff members again.

•Mature

•Works well under pressure

•A lot of experience

•Super chill

- Activity can improve (Which I am hoping for😁)

Edited by Northy

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

18 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-Support 

Dont think I ever seen you

You closed your poll after 4 downs and 0 ups 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin
On 12/8/2019 at 4:43 PM, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Good luck Chad!

11 hours ago, Igneous said:

-Support

Apply for SCP-RP

Please

Attempting to steal our applicants Igneous?

Forklift_Signature.png

• Head Admin
12 hours ago, Northy said:

Huge +Support

Chad was one of the best staff members I’ve ever seen.  He knows how to do his job perfectly, he has a lot of experience here at GamingLight, and he’s super mature.  With the proper training on new rules, commands, and others, Chad will be one of the best staff members again.

•Mature

•A lot of experience

•Super chill

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

12 hours ago, Northy said:

Huge +Support

•Mature

•A lot of experience

•Super chill