Derf

Your In-game: Fred Valentino

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:78991971

The admin's name in-game: SWAT SGT Will XS5

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:

FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.d62fb81fc73df5a766e349bad0d1e7fc.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was in gas station and elapin was setting up props for SWAT training, which i didn't know was taking place at the time. So i broke the statue heads that he placed and than he placed a sign that said SWAT training. As i was leaving elapin started calling me a minge and when i went to confront him about his statement. Than Will comes up as the swat sgt and tells me to leave but before i can tell him that i was about to report elapin for dissing me will starts shooting me. So then i pull out my gun to defend myself and will kills me. Than he warned me for fearrp and said that i shouldn't be interrupting a training anyways even though i was about to call a staff on elapin to diss me and maybe if will would have listened he could have straightened it out himself.

Any extra information: 

• Head Admin

+/- Support

I mistakenly warned you for fearrp instead of for failrp/ interrupting a training.

While the sign may not have been up when you arrived, I did have my car parked blocking the entrance to outskirts gas station which is where we were doing training. You noted in your post that you had broken the statues heads as he was setting up which is a mingy move to do. I moved my car after I had put up a sign (to let you leave) that said something along the lines of "SWAT training in progress, KOS past this point" which you did see since you mentioned it.

We had told you multiple times to leave and you stayed there to confront Elapin over a comment of being a minge. Seeing that you came back in and then fought back when I engaged you showed me you were interested in staying and interrupting us further rather than being courteous and leaving us alone.

+Support on it being a false warn of FearRP, -Support seeing you were impedeing our training (which MOTD says is not allowed.)

(Next time when you want to take care of something like being called a minge, handle it in DM's.)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+Support

• Was warned for the wrong reason.
  • There was no sign up.
  • In my opinion training shouldn't be done there because that's 1/2 places on the map you can buy health/armor.
  • Was leaving when told to.
  • Really should've been a verbal.

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I