Carters Cheif Engineer APP

THAT'S CRINGE!

What is your ingame name?: Carter

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198525324

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman (Harrison gave perms to apply)

What specialty are you applying for? Cheif Engineer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet admiral Harrison 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?I will be responsible for the 31st and the tryouts and what they do. this would mean that I would have to make sure they are doing there job and make sure they don't completely kill there branch. I would be responsible for the commander and to make sure he doesn't slack off or do anything he shouldn't do. This would help other branches because they will have strict rules the 31st would need to follow instead of doing things themselves without any major consequences.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I Have experience leading the 501st before I got rank transferred to the Medical. I was a MSG for both branches and I helped lead when I was told to or a couple of small company's or units.

Why do you want this rank?: To help 31st for there a almost dead branch and they barely do tryouts. and so I can prove myself to higher ups.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I fully understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To oversee them and help them with anything they need while also making sure they keep it going good and so they don't do something stupid.

Edited by THAT'S CRINGE!
I miss said the engine part

I have changed my opinion

Big - Support

Semi Active

Constantly talks about app in Naval Discord

Literally has stated that they do not care if they get this position or not. This kind of attitude is not needed in Naval especially in this position as well 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Neutral 

I want to say (Yes and No) But Even talking about it like a few times is still a bit pushy. I've seen you on which is good. Good Application Nothing wrong. But for Future   reference don't say you don't care about a position if you going to apply for it and not even do anything to help out within a specific battalion. One quick note when you have to   make an application for a position that means its a serious position that allows you to build up a group we like to call *community*. Other than that I leave that there.

Imperial GameMaster team
~ChibiCorbin

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander