Vytal - Event Team Application

Dr. Ternith Plague

In-Game Name: Vytal (Staff name/Security name)

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:1:234721838

What is your ULX Rank?: Trial Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: LCPL in Security, attempting to get trained for Medical.

What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7 - Due to my experience in GOIs, SCPs, and various departments (both commonly used and uncommon), I believe this can accurately depict my knowledge.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes. I've been apart of this Event Team as a Senior Event Team Member, and have done various events for the SCP-RP server overall.

How Active are you? (1/10): High 6, low 7 - This is due to me recently coming back to the SCP-RP GamingLight server, and currently being a Trial Moderator at the time of application.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): None.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I should be an Event Team Member due to my creativity and former experience in the Event Team. I have been a Dungeon Master for Dungeons and Dragons, and have also been a player. This gave me experience to help know what to expect within the confines of both Game masters and the players. I've gotten mostly good ratings in previous events before I left, and have attempted to see what I can do to help. I've also attempted my best to be punctual - especially to meetings for Staff and Event Team, and have helped where I could when requested. I know some may remember my mistakes from the past as mentioned in my Staff Application, and I don't expect anyone to forget. I wish to join to help rectify these mistakes and to help the community become more involved with the bridge between Staff/Event Team and the player base.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): This is more of a chain of events. The event would be androids entering the facility to attack and capture some SCP objects or just general information. We would eventually come to find out these come from a multi-billion dollar corporation which has many offices across the globe. The second event would be a representative of the corporation (a Researcher) visiting to apologize for the "rogue" robots. The Foundation would gain information and learn that the Chairman - named "Dylan" - traveled very often from continent to continent. In the third event, the Chairman would arrive at the town and people would begin to disappear and be replaced with armed personnel. The CI would contact the corporation and gain an ally - but have it short lived with a Foundation ambush and an evacuation of the Headquarters. The fourth event would be a coordinated raid against the Foundation. This would involve mostly android and would eventually lead in the corporation failing or succeeding (if an SCP is captured). The final event would be a stand off between the Chairman and one of the Site Admins in a checkers match (giant checkers) which would lead to the Chairman failing and being captured/executed.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Generally, I'm open to many SCPs. My favorite has changed overtime - from 049, to 106, to 912 - The reason I like all of them is the aesthetic that the document creates. SCP documents are meant to give you a sense of fear, passion, overwhelming anger, even. It's the detail, it's the passion, and it's the aesthetic that a document can draw me in with. That is the reason that I like multiple SCPs, and why this - sometimes - can change. If I had to choose, though, it would have to be the SCPs I listed before for the same reason.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+Support

+ you did a great job as an event team member before

+ Good application

+ Good event idea

- one thing that I would say is that hopefully this is the last time you leave and rejoin event team

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

38 minutes ago, Cryolast said:

+Support

+ Good application

+ Good event idea

- one thing that I would say is that hopefully this is the last time you leave and rejoin event team

ehh one more - would be that you are currently a trial mod I would think to wait that out until you are mod.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, Cryolast said:

+Support

+ Good application

+ Good event idea

Once you get out of trial mod, then yeah I recommend you.

+Support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

2 hours ago, Cryolast said:

+Support

+ Good application

+ Good event idea

Hope to see you back soon

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 12/9/2019 at 12:09 PM, Alex B (Tavdogg11) said:

Once you get out of trial mod, then yeah I recommend you.

+Support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted

After Careful Consideration I have decided to accept you into the SCP:RP Event-Team. Congratulations, and I can not wait to restart this journey with you!

• Gaminglight Love 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic