TheJayden's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

TheJayden

Should I be staff?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

What is your in-game name?: TheJayden

What is your steam name?: Jayden

What is your steam ID?: 76561198120335819 / STEAM_1:1:80035045

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to work for a Garry's Mod server roughly a year ago.(It's no longer around) It was a DarkRP server and I used to be the staff manager. I had learned very many things about how to staff properly. There are a few other servers but I'm not going to list them because they weren't very popular.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 15, 2018 (Took a long break for a while)

What date did you make your forums account? March 29, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

image.png.987f59e4d35feb0d2552678b72a5b3eb.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at?
You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read through the guidelines.

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have had lots of experience on this server and staff experience on other servers sort of like this. I understand almost all of the ULX commands and other commands. I've played on the server for quite some time and I have gotten a good understanding of the rules on this server. I frequently read over the MOTD so I can memorize it and I know most of the MOTD which can help a lot with staffing to reduce the time of having to read over the MOTD a few times during a sit. I have been in many sits (From reporting people not me getting in trouble) and I have a good understanding of how staff sits work. I am extremely active on the server and every chance I have been able to get on my computer I have tried to get on the server. I get over 100+ hours on the server every ~2 weeks or so. I really enjoy playing on this server and I have dedicated lots of time to the server and I think I could dedicate more time being staff and helping other players. Sometimes staff can get a little slow at night because most of the staff is off but usually, I am on pretty late and I could be helping those players while on duty. I am usually on later than earlier due to school but when school gets out I 90% of the time I get on the server during rush hour which would be good if I was staff because I would be able to help handle the reports during the time of the rush hour which would help other staff members not have a huge amount of strain on them.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well, if someone is mass RDMing I would teleport them to me, jail them and then I would check PLogs to see how many people he killed. If he killed enough that would go under "Mass RDM" I would ask someone to give him a 4-hour ban/Or a 10,000 if a higher-up permits one of those. 

image.png

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

- Clean app!

- 0 Warnings

- Been on the forums for over a year!

- Haven't seen you on much could be timezone

- Good Luck from Gaminglights Pooders

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

4 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+Support

- Clean app!

- 0 Warnings

- Been on the forums for over a year!

- Good Luck from Gaminglights LuckyGoose

• Gaminglight Love 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+ support

Ever since I saw you for the first time as an OFC, I knew you were gonna go places in this community. While I really think two jaydens will get extremely confusing, you are so deserving of this rank I cannot express it in words. Good luck! ~ ARU SM Ryan TRJ21

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 12/8/2019 at 5:45 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+Support

- Clean app!

- 0 Warnings

Good luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 hours ago, springs.exe said:

+Support

- Clean app!

- 0 Warnings

You have my + Support! 

Good Luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 12/8/2019 at 4:45 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+Support

- Clean app!

- 0 Warnings

- Good Luck from Gaminglights Tonto

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head Admin
On 12/9/2019 at 4:59 PM, Jayden said:

+ Support

- Solid Application

- 0 warns

- Experience

- Active

Also named Jayden   >:)

I wish you the best of luck Jayden.

Oh boy, now we'll have two Jayden's!

Good luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

On 12/9/2019 at 4:59 PM, Jayden said:

+ Support

- Solid Application

- 0 warns

- Experience

- Active

Also named Jayden   >:)

I wish you the best of luck Jayden.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:00 PM, Masterson said:

2 JAyDeNS On ThE StaFF TeaM I Couldn't HaNDlE ThiS 

Any who + Support 

Good Application

Low Warnings

See you on quiet a bit.

On 12/11/2019 at 11:39 AM, ReaperLite said:

MASSIVE+support  

It is a yes from me 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• Head Admin
On 12/9/2019 at 4:00 PM, Masterson said:

2 JAyDeNS On ThE StaFF TeaM I Couldn't HaNDlE ThiS 

Any who + Support 

Good Application

Low Warnings

See you on quiet a bit.

+support i don't see anything wrong with you so good luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

5 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ Support 

Reasons above ^

Good luck

small one for me

-Saying Yes on own poll

• Gaminglight Love 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor