Krugs Security Officer Application.

Psycho

What is your ingame name?: Krug

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454410711

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman (Harrison gave perms to apply)

What specialty are you applying for? Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet admiral Harrison 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  I will be responsible for Shock, DT I would help Shock by enforcing more training's talking with the leaders of shock and see what can be improved ex: Helping them in documents, and thing they want to be brought up to Naval being a link for them so they can have contact with higher ups and any problems they have with stuff. I will also help them with anything they need, DT don't need as much help as they are under good care from tick but any problems they have I could deal with.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I Have experience leading Alpha-1 and fully capable in helping these two branches as A1 is the same as DT/shock.

Why do you want this rank?: To help Shock get back up and runner after what has happened over the pass couple of days.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I fully understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To oversee them and help them with anything they need while also making sure they keep it going good.

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH