Kormes Player Report

utetwo

Your in-game name: Security OFC utetwo

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:231735645

The player's in-game name: Security JFTO MSGT Kormes

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_1:1:67732845

What did the player do: Player Diss

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn and a talking to by SEC command, that is no way to be greeted into a department by a supervisor.

Any extra information: I did nothing wrong prior to him talking to me. I'm not a minge on PoliceRP, either. I have two warns, which are both from months ago.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+/- support

People get called minges all the time and you took being called one really too far, seriously, just go to security command, don't make a entire player report on something that isn't even player diss

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

23 minutes ago, Susel said:

- support

People get called minges all the time and you took being called one really too far, seriously, just go to security command, don't make a entire player report on something that isn't even player diss

Yeah, you should talk to gensec low command about that, I'm sure he will be punished by them. Also, people get called/call others minges often.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

47 minutes ago, Susel said:

- support

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

5 hours ago, Susel said:

+/- support

4 hours ago, Catsro said:

You should put this in the gensec discord instead if you wanted an RP punishment.

Yea, this did not have to come here to be honest. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia