New Trash props - Accepted

BadAim

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  New trash models/props

Why should we add it? - gives janitorial more props to work with since we only really have a recycling can and a  dumpster to work with rn

What are the advantages of having this? - Might revive janitorial

Who is it mainly for? - Janitorial

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=541366521&searchtext=gta+5+trash

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

33 minutes ago, Susel said:

+support if there is a way to actually replace the defaults

yea, we have pretty low poly trash props atm (did trash man get added back? if so i better get on)

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

8 hours ago, Susel said:

+support if there is a way to actually replace the defaults

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

7 hours ago, Jack Winters said:

+support, anything new for Janitorial is always good to me!

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+/-support would be nice to see something new for janitors but I don't think perms props are the appropriate solution. There needs to be more interactive work on the server for janitors. Mtf and other branches should start calling janitors to combat scenes etc to clean up after fights more often and technical should call janitors to clean up after their work. 

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 12/14/2019 at 8:26 AM, Jakub said:

+/-support would be nice to see something new for janitors but I don't think perms props are the appropriate solution. There needs to be more interactive work on the server for janitors. Mtf and other branches should start calling janitors to combat scenes etc to clean up after fights more often and technical should call janitors to clean up after their work. 

Yeah its mainly for this purpose, i searched around for body bags and the best i got was a ragdoll, so trash bags work a bit better

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 12/14/2019 at 9:26 AM, Jakub said:

big cat running GIF