Should I be staff  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Livebait

What is your steam name?:Livebait

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:215929445

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been staff on police RP before and I have been staff on many Australian servers before

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) The first ever time I joined poilce RP was June last year

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? My screen shot is broken but I have zero warns

Have you donated? I was given VIP+

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:Yes

Timezone: AEST-Australian eastern standard time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I can be staff this is because I want to help the server in anyway I am active on the server even if there is only ten people on, I am willing to put in the time and effort into being staff so I can make sure everyone enjoys their time while playing the server and I want to make sure no one minges and breaks rules. I cannot stand anyone breaking rules I hate it and if I was staff I will make sure that everyone is treated fairly and punished accordingly I promise I’ll never abuse my powers on staff I want to be a good role model for everyone playing the server I used to be staff on the server and I want to get back into being staff because I want to help this awesome community be free of minges and rule breakers I want to make the server a happy and enjoyable place for everyone to hangout and RP. On a different note if you have not met me in game I am Australian I would also like to be staff because when the American staff are asleep I am awake and on the server and every time I am on the server there is a constant flow of minges I want to stop this from happening so if I was chosen for staff I will jump on the server and make sure even a little player base of five or ten people are still happy and no one is breaking the rules.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first get the victim to the roof and ask if they have video evidence, after doing that and seeing if they do have recordings I will then check logs and bring that person and jail him if he doesn’t listen to me I will just mute him after doing that I will get the victims side of the story than the MRDMers side of the story after doing that I will than check the logs and after I see the kill feed I would than warn for MRDM|FailRP|NITRP|NCWS him and get a high ranking staff member to give him a ban

Edited by LiveBait
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Masterson said:

+support

Active,

Timezone in which we need more staff

Is CO-Commander in a Dept. Which shows hes responsible. 

Overall he is a kind chill, and fun guy to be around

He knows the rules well and will make a good staff member 

2 minutes ago, Bongo said:

+support

Active,

hes also really cute but add poll

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 hours ago, Masterson said:

+support

Active,

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Masterson said:

+support

Active,

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

13 hours ago, Masterson said:

+support

Active,

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+support

Active,

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+/- Support

You are a good guy with good intentions, not to mention a good respectful guy but there is some issues I am seeing right now that no one else known about. 

- You left the staff team due to some people yelling at you for not filling ratio. Why do you want to come back after that?

- As I recall when you were on the staff team, you were highly inactive with the excuse that you didn't like staff/how you were required to be on staff all the time. At the time time, you were playing on a different community. What made you change your mind and attitude about the staff team?

- 43 post on the forums? Even as an old staff member, I would expect a bit more forum post. I would also like to see you more active in game. 

- Decent application, and a higher ranking member in state.

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 12/8/2019 at 12:00 AM, Masterson said:

+support

Active,

Good Luck- SM Tonto 1A77 

Edited by Tonto

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 12/8/2019 at 1:00 AM, Masterson said:

+support

Active,

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

+Support

+seems kind 

+Time zone we need more staff on

-never seen you on

Have not seen you on probably cause we are different timezone Gonna vote yes Good luck! 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head Admin
On 12/8/2019 at 1:00 AM, Masterson said:

+support

Active,

Forklift_Signature.png