CI Heavy Trooper Issues - Denied

Stale

Do you think the CI Heavy should be nerfed?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the CI Heavy should be nerfed?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - I would like to see a nerf to the CI Heavy Trooper in the form of a hp / armour reduction preferably 175 health / 150-175 armour or for the requirement of in game rank to be raised

Why should we add it? - I think we should nerf the CI Heavy Trooper due to the large amount of health / armour it has, my main problem with the heavy is that it is bronze+ and has 250 health / 250 Armour compared to the Nu7 Juggernaut at 200 health / 200 armour that is platinum+ .There is a large gap between the power of each class and if something that's worth $100 is worse than something worth $10 then there needs to be a serious nerf to the class. Although the CI Heavy Has the PKM an the Juggernaut has the Negev (possibly the best close range weapon) the extra health of the CI heavy surpasses this .Overall what i'm trying to say is that a Platinum job should never be weaker than a bronze job especially when there is such a huge price difference between them 

What are the advantages of having this? -This will make the class more balanced in fights as a thing that's more expensive is expected to be better than something cheaper 

Who is it mainly for? - CI

Links to any content - None

Edited by Jim77

-SUPPORT 

It's meant to be the HeavyGunner for CI, the PKM is the all around normal for heavies and the HP and Armor is almost the same as the A-1 and Nu-7 Heavy. The jugg is not a good comparison at all either as its a mobile CC with a Negev and a G3. As long as you can aim you could easily shred 90% of CI like all other CC's do to CI. 

If you really want to nerf it then just drop the armor a little or HP a bit, there's no need to slam it or really even nerf it. PKM is balanced, meant to have good HP and armor, and a fixed model for once. I think it's good I've killed plenty.

insert cliched signature 

My problem with it is that its only a bronze item and compared to a CC its only slightly worse with better hp but worse guns and i don't feel like platinum something so expensive is only slightly better than the heavy but id be fine with something like 200/175 and along with its guns that would at least be more fair

1 hour ago, starr said:

-SUPPORT 

It's meant to be the HeavyGunner for CI, the PKM is the all around normal for heavies and the HP and Armor is almost the same as the A-1 and Nu-7 Heavy. The jugg is not a good comparison at all either as its a mobile CC with a Negev and a G3. As long as you can aim you could easily shred 90% of CI like all other CC's do to CI. 

If you really want to nerf it then just drop the armor a little or HP a bit, there's no need to slam it or really even nerf it. PKM is balanced, meant to have good HP and armor, and a fixed model for once. I think it's good I've killed plenty.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-Support 

The CI heavy has a lot of HP and armor for a reason it's a heavy and if it was nerfed it would become pretty much garbage the PKM is really bad against armor and it has a really long time to kill on most people 

CI heavy is balanced at where it's at in mty eyes.

Also the Nu7 jugg may not have the most hp and armor but it has pretty good guns

36 minutes ago, Fool said:

-Support 

The CI heavy has a lot of HP and armor for a reason it's a heavy and if it was nerfed it would become pretty much garbage the PKM is really bad against armor and it has a really long time to kill on most people 

Also the Nu7 jugg may not have the most hp and armor but it has pretty good guns

5 hours ago, Fool said:

-Support 

The only reason CI heavy feels better than usual is better it has a fixed hitbox, unlike the other one that was the size of a dumpster.

31 minutes ago, Samm said:

If not nerfing it’s health, at least make it gold+ so you can’t pay just 10$ to have an incredibly strong class (more health than most mtf classes)

Exactly

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

+Support

Take a second and look at this logically

Facts:

CI Heavy is available to any Bronze donator, with them having 250/250 health/armor with a PKM is very overpowered.

Nu7 juggernaut is a platinum job with a negev at 200/200 health/armor, that is no way fair for any higher top donators!

The PKM compared to the Negev, the PKM is way to overpowered, Rang can agree on this.

The PKM has 100% mobility which is not in roleplay for CI juggernauts,

The reason why the PKM is 100% mobility is for E11 Combat Engineers because they have exosuits which can carry heavy weapons and run super quickly.

The CI heavy's Hitbox is completely broken, which is abused by CI heavy's. Last time I checked it had no headshot hitbox!

What Needs To Happen:

Take the armor and health down to 200/200

Replace the PKM with the negev

Make it Platinum+

Maybe look into the playermodel

Or:

Health/Armor to 100/200

Keep it Bronze

Also a Side Note To SMT:

I feel like this discourages donators to donate since if they can just get bronze to get this class,

why donate more to get Nu7 Juggernaut when it is not that overpowered compared to CI Juggernaut

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

16 hours ago, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

-support 
It gives CI their own "Tanky" Unit. It also has less HP than some jobs and Some more armor. I dont think it should be nerfed

Honestly that 250/250 isnt that high compared to how easily you can shred with the negev (300/175 in 2 seconds with a fuckton of bullets leftover from personal experience). The PKM is 100 mobility yes, but its Dps is nowhere near the power of the negev

And honestly, CI dont have that many if any Overpowered non-CC classes, so I  feel like the heavy (which is rarely seen and I've never had a problem with anyway even when I do encounter them) is perfectly fine 

Overall:

Fairly large -Support from me.

Edited by TahtsK9
colour + additional information

Das

Retired E11 HCM CPT 

9 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+Support

Facts:

CI Heavy is available to any Bronze donator, with them having 250/250 health/armor with a PKM is very overpowered.

Nu7 juggernaut is a platinum job with a negev at 200/200 health/armor, that is no way fair for any higher top donators!

The PKM compared to the Negev, the PKM is way to overpowered, Rang can agree on this.

The reason why the PKM is 100% mobility is for E11 Combat Engineers because they have exosuits which can carry heavy weapons and run super quickly.

The CI heavy's Hitbox is completely broken, which is abused by CI heavy's. Last time I checked it had no headshot hitbox!

What Needs To Happen:

Make it Platinum+

Or:

Health/Armor to 100/200

Keep it Bronze

Also a Side Note To SMT:

I feel like this discourages donators to donate since if they can just get bronze to get this class,

why donate more to get Nu7 Juggernaut when it is not that overpowered compared to CI Juggernaut

Getting a negev class for bronze would be way too OP, would be better to replace to 200 200 and replace PKM with M249

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

- support just checked and it does have a headshot hitbox and the Negev does more than the pkm if you want the health and amour lowered go to 225/225, not a whole 50 health and armor

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

25 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Also a Side Note To SMT:

-Support

think about it, we are 1 branch vs. a whole foundation. one class isnt going to  ruin the foundation. this thing was the same as before but has a different model THAT DOES HAVE  A HEADSHOT HITBOX.

um doesnt make sense.

if we are talking at a money point of view, if an "OP" class is bronze, then more people would get bronze generate more money. not many people have 100 credits to pull out of no where. 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

16 hours ago, Jim77 said:

CI Heavy Trooper in the form of a hp / armour reduction preferably 175 health / 150-175 armour

That would make it the worst heavy class out of all of them.

There is a large gap between the power of each class and if something that's worth $100 is worse than something worth $10

No large gap here just the paywall.

Nu7 Juggernaut at 200 health / 200 armour that is platinum+

Didn't mention the most effective close-range weapon, The Negev.

Although the CI Heavy Has the PKM an the Juggernaut has the Negev (possibly the best close range weapon) the extra health of the CI heavy surpasses this

Not even close. The extra 50/50 stats is like 3-4 bullets for the Negev.

23 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Funniest thing I've heard all day.

24 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Proven not broken with our branch update.

25 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Make it Platinum+

Didn't they raise the price of CI CC"s already?

27 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Uh, people can donate with their money as they please such as Pro D-class isn't OP at all still a Diamond post.

And isn't A-1 Heavy Gunner free? Why is CI Heavy paywall a problem now?

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

58 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+Support

Facts:

What Needs To Happen:

Make it Platinum+

Or:

Health/Armor to 100/200

Keep it Bronze

Also a Side Note To SMT:

This is exactly what is going through my head

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

All the Branches heavy jobs (From the last update post I had found)

Alpha 1 Heavy Gunner
Job HP: 250
Job Armor: 225
PKM
10 Slots

MTF E11 Combat Engineer (Bronze +)
Job HP: 200
Job Armor: 150
PKM
10 Slots

MTF-Nu7 Heavy 
Job Armor: 175
PKM
10 Slots

MTF-Nu7 Jugg (Plat)
Job Armor: 200
Negev
3 Slots

CI Heavy Trooper (Bronze +)
Job HP: 250
Job Armor: 250
PKM
3 Slots

Comparing the CI Heavy to the rest you can see it is pretty balanced, as most of the other jobs can exceed 3 players,
can attempt to stop CI multiple times during a raid (NLR), and have an equal gun or better (Negev), or even not being a donator exclusive job.
And me nor (probably) tony would want a Negev on the heavy job.

Edited by Official Orange

+/- support

i dislike the idea of making the CI heavy just "Nu7 Juggernaut but CI" 
It's nice to have a bit of diversity among the donator classes as having a relative copy-paste of stats would be discouraging in my eyes.

Don't force people to donate $75 just to play CI  donator classes

I believe a simple fix would be to make this a gold package item. 

@Calamity CI Heavy has a headshot hitbox

Tested earlier with a bat, worked with and without helmet on

Edited by Ritz
wrong person

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 12/8/2019 at 1:06 AM, Fool said:

-Support 

Another thing to note is that most MTF branches also have a trainable heavy class with all around the same amount of health and same weapons ours is behind a "paywall" if you can even call it that.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

-Support

I'm probably gonna miss some details, this is off the top of my head.

Look at it like this:
Nu7 Juggernaut

200 HP/200 AR

Negev
Full-Auto Sniper Rifle
Revolver (Forgot name of)

CI Heavy

250 HP/250 AR

PKM
Raging Bull

CI on peak hours might have anywhere from 3-8 CI raiding. MTF has a combined number of at least 10-14. CI Heavy is most likely built like this because CI has less people at one time than MTF, so having extra HP/AR is made to balance the teams.

Also, the Juggernaut has long range weapons and close range weapons that do more than a CI Heavy, so its balanced.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-Support

I'm probably gonna miss some details, this is off the top of my head.

Look at it like this:
Nu7 Juggernaut

200 HP/200 AR

Negev
Full-Auto Sniper Rifle
Revolver (Forgot name of)

CI Heavy

250 HP/250 AR

PKM
Raging Bull

CI on peak hours might have anywhere from 3-8 CI raiding. MTF has a combined number of at least 10-14. CI Heavy is most likely built like this because CI has less people at one time than MTF, so having extra HP/AR is made to balance the teams.

Also, the Juggernaut has long range weapons and close range weapons that do more than a CI Heavy, so its balanced.

Nobody have said it better than you. No need for a nerd now I think about it.

-Support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

+/- Support, Yes, the heavy is tanky as the seven hells, but they are heavy's, that is to be expected. The issue is how fast they can move with the PKM IMO, it allows them to very quickly close the gap and be right on top of you simply gunning into you with a PKM, which allows them to murder you easily. That, combined with that it often takes  2-3 guys to take down just 1 heavy (And im assuming normal loadouts here) makes it a tad unfair. But, CI does deserve to have a tanky class, so i reccomend simply giving them a different LMG which slows  them down while they have it out, it  would give others a better chance at killing them.

(Oh P.S. to all the people who say "But they can easily be killed with a negev" thats not really applicable, MTF isn't even allowed to purchase the Negev untill they are CPT+, Research/Utility cannot have it either, D-Class are friendly to CI most of the time, and GenSec wont be in their way, this gives us a grand total of : 22 people on the Server's Foundation side who can be expected to run into CI and MIGHT be carrying a negev (And this includes Site Administration and O5's, who wont really be fighting CI often, and does not include CC's because they are not always avaible)

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector