What made you want to start playing GMod?

Samm

Just wondering what made people want to start playing Garry's Mod, I am sure everyone has a different story.

Me personally, I watched a LOT of VanossGaming and [Gmod Trollers] when I was younger, so I just kinda bought it.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Friends had it, it went on sale decided to buy it for no real reason and messed around on sandbox, than just didn't play. Realized Multiplayer was a thing eventually and well it was the best thing I had found out.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

It was a combination from youtubers i watch and friends of me playing it that got me to buy it. 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

For a FOxhole clan I played in, we were doing Gmod TTT night (Game was 2 bucks so a friend bought it for me) . Then one of my irl friends was like "Hey, come play with me and [His Cousin] (Which ended up being GL SCPRP)

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• 3 months later...

My friends got me into it a long time ago, so I decided to get it for myself and here I am with 1,750+ hours.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Bread locked this topic