Should I be a Trial Moderator?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Samm

What is your steam name?: Samm ♿ 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:175293679

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, starting in 2016 I was a moderator (Just shy of being admin, however, I resigned) on a DarkRP community, then in 2017/2018 (I am 99% sure it was 2018, but the post was taken down on that server's forums so I have no way to check).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 14, around there (Sometime early August)

What date did you make your forums account? August 20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  0 warnsimage.thumb.png.720ef1aaa84e42f6abf53262e17427fb.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have, and I have them bookmarked in case I need them at any point.

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have shown activity in this community, and I have shown I can follow the rules. I have experience staffing on other communities and know my way around a logs menu and ULX commands. I am always doing my best to improve as a person and a player, and I have yet to be staff on a semi-serious server, and I believe it would be a good experience for me, and it seems fun to help out this community I have become apart of. Going a bit more on the experience point, this staff team seems like they handle themselves in a really good manner, and take what they do very seriously, as a teen who is thinking of getting a job soon, being staff on this server would be a great opportunity. Going a bit more on why I think I deserve the rank as the question asks, I have been friendly to the people I encounter on the server, but I can be serious when need be. To sum it up, I have put a lot into this community, and I think its time I try to help out the community in a way different from donating.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them somewhere they cannot shoot/harm anyone else. Once I have made sure they cannot cause any more harm, I will ask them to explain. When they begin to shout obscene language, I will gag them, if they start typing it, a mute may be necessary. Once they have been gagged/muted and brought to a safe area away from other players, I would check logs, and see that they were indeed mass rdming. I would then call an Admin to issue the ban to said player. If they were being disrespectful (Which they were) I would issue a warning for staff disrespect if I told them to stop cursing at me and they continued.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

+ SUPPORT

+ Reached word count for Q15, also well worded.

+ Good explanation on what to do on Q16.

+/- Ban isn't absolutely required. It's only a last resort if they reach certain amounts of warns.

I wish you luck on passing this application.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

2 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ SUPPORT

+SUPPORT

You should take the player to a staff room not a in populated area.

(Ban is the punishment for MRDM btw ternith because it has over a 1000 second jail time)

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

2 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ SUPPORT

+/- Ban isn't absolutely required. It's only a last resort if they reach certain amounts of warns.

19 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+SUPPORT

(Ban is the punishment for MRDM btw ternith because it has over a 1000 second jail time)

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

5 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ SUPPORT

2 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+SUPPORT

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 12/8/2019 at 9:59 AM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ SUPPORT

On 12/8/2019 at 12:32 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+SUPPORT

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia