I got Striked,and i ask for a second chance

Afton

hello, im here to explain something to happend to me while i was a gensec when i was new in the server. what happend was that i thought that a research was cuffing a senior researcher, and i wanted to help the "senior researcher", so i told the research to stop cuffing the "senior researcher", but he ignored me, so i cuffed him, when i saw again his nick name, i saw that he was a senior research that was cuffing a research trainee that had escaped, but it was too late, and i had already made the mistake. i confused the tags because we were in a close room, and i couldnt see the tags correctly. i just ask to my srike to be removed, because it was a mistake that i made while i was new, and didnt recived any warning, which i think is unfair because i was still learning at the momment. now i have learned a lot, and i follow all the rules and orders that im given. I trained to be a JFTO, which was difficult to me because i had to wait a lot until someone with SFTO rank joins the server, and later i had to to the training, and because i have this strike, my JFTO rank is going to be removed. So thank you for your time and have a good day. oh, and another thing, my name in the server is Afton.

Edited by [dex]Xx_SKkaRcK_xX

Hello Afton,

I can tell you didn't read the SOP because there is a strike appeal format. Please make sure you ask a command member about this next time so you can get proper guidance on how to resolve your issue. As well as making sure you read the SOP to make sure a solution to your issue isn't already present.

Strike Appeal Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YnNdf2q6P5JEVRYOouDF6EwtW-3vb9PGr5WchKEuw4s/edit