Timmemes ~ TNPD Captain Application

Timm

Should I be promoted to the rank of Captain in TNPD?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Respond with either option depending on your HONEST, HONORABLE, and OWN opinion.

• Yes!
    • No, heres why: (put feedback in comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: LT Timmemes 1L89

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154179583

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: I've been the rank of Lieutenant for 5 weeks exactly.

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time Zone

How many Warns do you have?: I have a total of four warnings, one from SCP-RP, three from PoliceRP

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): It has been a blast in PD Command. I love getting on everyday and getting to make it a better experience for everyone, and teaching new officers how to do a even better job. You get to reward the people doing well, but punish the people who are not quite up to par which is helpful for me, because a lot of the time before I was command there was no command online 24/7 to do demotions/keep the officers in line. Therefore, what I am trying to say is that whenever I get on, I strive to make it a better experience for everyone, make sure I do an even better job than the officer next to me, and make sure that I help everyone with their problems that I can fix. PD Command is there to set an example for the lower ranks, and be a leader. I wouldn't want a CPL to walk around mic spamming, RDA'ing or not role playing correctly, so I don't do it either. Its all about how you teach the lower ranks, and I feel I do a positive job in this category of PD Command. I am active everyday, and have never once been punished during my time in PD OFC-LT. I love contributing to this department, and Its an honor to be command in it especially since I never expected to make it to this rank, and personally I believe that with all my hard work, I am ready to move on to the next step in my journey through PD Command, which would be receiving the rank of Captain. No matter what, I promise that I will never do something that command wouldn't want a lower rank to do, always follow higher up orders, act as a leader and not a follower or boss, and do the best of my ability to be a mature, responsible, and even more hard-working member of PD Command. (326 words)

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, of course. 👍

*** Yes, I understand that my activity has seemed down this week. But, I did notify high command and have been getting on everyday at later hours and it is because of my upcoming exams I have to study for, stress related to school and just all around this time of the year. Thanks for understanding and submitting your honest feedback! 

Thank you very much, your feedback is much appreciated

~ Timmemes

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support (Nothing personal)

- I have rarely seen you on the LT job and even when I do, it is usually during meetings.

- I am usually on late night and I still rarely see you on.

- It seems like common sense to be active before you are applying for a promotion.

• Like 1

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

16 minutes ago, Gkrier said:

- I have rarely seen you on the LT job and even when I do, it is usually during meetings.

- It seems like common sense to be active before you are applying for a promotion.

Honestly I have to agree I really don’t see you on anymore  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gkrier said:

• Like 1

CPT Revan 1L49

1 hour ago, Gkrier said:

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

7 hours ago, Gkrier said:

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

19 hours ago, Gkrier said:

-Support (Nothing personal) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Like 1

spacer.png

-/+Support 
+Nice when he is on
+Always helpful
-Up the activity!

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin
On 12/7/2019 at 5:43 PM, Gkrier said:

1 hour ago, Torty said:

-/+Support 
+Nice when he is on
+Always helpful
-Up the activity!

Good luck Tim.

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:43 PM, Gkrier said:

On 12/7/2019 at 4:43 PM, Gkrier said:

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 7:01 PM, springs.exe said:

+support 

+is ready

+nice

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison