BadAim's Second Report

BadAim

Should this player be given a warning? or is a verbal warning good enough  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should this player be given a warning? or is a verbal warning good enough

• Warning
    • Verbal was good enough

Your in game name: BadAim

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:81238702

The player's in game name: Kormes

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:67732845

What did the player do: RDMx1

Evidence (required): 

https://imgur.com/a/HYQuQR1

https://imgur.com/a/f2qXZUV

What do you believe should happen to the player: While normally I would be perfectly fine with a verbal in this case,  I feel like a warning should be issued because I told the player multiple times that it was a glitch, and that he would most likely receive a warning if he killed me, and he is also an NCO in security and should be accustomed to glitches like this happening with hands up.

Any extra information: N/A

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+ Support

People need to know when and when not to shoot. Even I, as a Security Lance Corporal know of hand glitches that cause one hand over your heart and the other one up. In this case, it's entirely common sense.

If he learns his lesson from this, then good. If not, oh well, he'll just get warned again.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

2 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

People need to know when and when not to shoot. Even I, as a Security Lance Corporal know of hand glitches that cause one hand over your heart and the other one up. In this case, it's entirely common sense.

If he learns his lesson from this, then good. If not, oh well, he'll just get warned again.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

7 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

9 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-/+Support

Judging from what Reznov's arms looked like, I'm assuming his arms were glitched, the one where it looks like you have an invisible gun on safety, leading Kormes to think he didn't have his hands up. Gensec is trained to kill anyone who doesn't have hands up and this may have been that kind of scenario. However, I do believe Kormes could have taken a closer look and not have reacted so hastily. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

13 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

On 12/8/2019 at 11:32 PM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

Judging from what Reznov's arms looked like, I'm assuming his arms were glitched, the one where it looks like you have an invisible gun on safety, leading Kormes to think he didn't have his hands up. Gensec is trained to kill anyone who doesn't have hands up and this may have been that kind of scenario. However, I do believe Kormes could have taken a closer look and not have reacted so hastily. 

Also, a warning is a little overkill tbh, a verbal is fine

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

17 hours ago, Gunther said:

However, I do believe Kormes could have taken a closer look and not have reacted so hastily. 

He took his time before making his decision I assure you

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 12/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

On 12/8/2019 at 11:32 PM, Gunther said:

-/+Support

~Mervin

On 12/8/2019 at 6:56 PM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

if this is really such a problem I will take the warn I just hope you don't leave your player model broken and or breaking it on purpose. I asked you to try to fix it but you said no, so I said in response that I will take a screenshot before killing you because your hands were not up. Also for the people saying it happens all the time are correct but not for the right reason. People break their models all the time in d block just to get a reaction. After this event took place I saw his hand actually up and them they so happen to break again. I don't have video proof but I will take the bullet for people to know that they should stop breaking their models on purpose.