Eternity's Gamemaster Application

Eternity

In-game name: Eternity

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181785233

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: StarFighter Vice Marshall/Commander

Have you donated to the server?: Yes (Darth Rank)

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Nope.

How much time do you have on the server?: 40+ Hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have watched a couple of star wars films and read over some information about how the story went. I believe I know enough to be able to show myself off and provide good story lines.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be Gamemaster as it will not only benefit myself with adding my ideas towards the team but it will also help the server as I am an EU and able to help with events in EU times and also help create a bigger player base in EU times. Gamemaster seems really fun and I love the idea of it and being able to support the team with helping events and giving my own ideas towards this. I want to be able to help the server with events and coming up with cool ideas which is fun for everyone. I enjoy watching the events being done and I would like to help out as it seems very fun and interesting to learn new commands and to be able to use my ideas globally to help/host events. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I believe I should be trusted as I have lots of my own responsibilities that I deal with everyday. I am already trusted with many other jobs as I am a Senior Admin on PoliceRP and I am very polite and I listen to all my higher ups no matter what. I feel as though I can be very trusted as a GM and I will listen to my higher ups and get the job done. I also have Vice Marshall which shows I am very good at being responsible and don't mess around on the server. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes. I am SNR admin on PoliceRP.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I have seen others as GM and learnt some of the command and the purpose of them.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-Ship event: Imperial ship with unauthorised permission landed on the ship as a rebel spy disguised as an imperial with a rebel droid hunting for the Fleet Admiral. 

Off-Ship: The High Admiral has been taken hostage on the planet Kashyyyk and the Imperial Empire has been ordered to fly over there and kill any rebels on site and to retrieve the High Admiral alive at all costs. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give "weapon_jew_emp_rifle"

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model "models/omgwtfbbq/quantum_break/characters/operators/monarchoperator01playermodel.mdl"

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

PoliceRP Manager

20 hours ago, Jesse said:

+ support 

trusted member 

has helped me with events on the server 

has good ideas for events 

knows ULX 

active 

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart