Takeoff - Player ReportAccepted

Zeroe

Your in game name: Ecalper Valentino

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83569401

The player's in game name: CERT SSGT Takeoff 1CT44

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:66631253

What did the player do: Takeoff constantly called me a "faggot" after I got him warned for FearRP and calling my a "fag" during the sit. You can ask Pooders for his side of the story (he was the staff that warned Takeoff). I also like to point out that Takeoff was being very immature and was saying stuff like "see you on the forums" to Pooders. I also like to say that Pooders handled the situation very well and he knows how to do his job.

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn, for player disrespect.

Any extra information: I believe Yobo should also take action because I'm 99% sure that this is not how he expects his CERT to act.

Edit (Evidence got removed from YouTube): 

Edited by iReplacinq
Evidence
  • Like 1

“This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.” It won’t let me watch the video. I believe that I because he constantly said faggot, but I’m not completely sure. -Support No valid evidence (The video got removed) could you post the video on another website. I would like to see evidence so yes for now it’s a minus support.

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Although there is now  a player report up I have already given  Takeoff a strike, his actions that he displayed was not up to C.E.R.T standards 

if Col yobo deems more punishments  are needed that is up to him

-C.E.R.T Co Commander Livebait

Edited by LiveBait

MAJOR +Support

+ You took the time to edit another video in

+ CLEAR evidence of him calling you a bitch and a faggot

+ Will's reason

+ Took time on player report

+ Takeoff said see you on the forums like you said

Thanks for spending time on the report!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

2 hours ago, Noah REmiX said:

MAJOR +Support

+ You took the time to edit another video in

+ CLEAR evidence of him calling you a bitch and a faggot

+ Will's reason

+ Took time on player report

+ Takeoff said see you on the forums like you said

Thanks for spending time on the report!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

15 hours ago, Munchies said:

@Yobo Mateeeeee

I don't need to be tagged on theese posts. 

Especially since Im High Command.. and Have my command dealing with it. Come on. 

I dont see you tagging Jimmy for a FBI PA.

Or Matthew for a OFC.

Livebait already gave his response and im not adding nor subtracting.

• Thanks 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I