1. 1. Should I be Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Head Admin

What is your in-game name?: Will

What is your steam name?: [GL] WTLM2013

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:129363914

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I am currently staff on GL, no otherwise.

What date did you start playing on the community? July 7, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? July 7, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198218993556

FCFCE9D2503CCD30227E5657234099ADE91F8D1B

Have you donated? Yes, $20

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): (3 Manager+, 6 Superadmin+) 
M: Friendly Steve, Igneous, Scoot 
HS: th3
HA: Rangiatea, Joe Mama
SA: AWG, Calamity, Jeff Jr.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I've learned a lot about staffing over the 4 months I have been apart of the GL staff team which has taught me a lot on how to manage a crowded server full of players. During my time as an admin, I have helped people with whitelist issues, younger staff with requests of banning a user for something, and how to manage multiple tasks while on-duty. I'm hoping to become a Senior Admin on PoliceRP to take care of more issues, even if I am not on the administration job such as helping people if their car is stuck or not working, taking sits with users that broke rules in front of me, and of course helping younger staff with requests and questions they may have.

I have also "embedded" myself into a part of the PoliceRP community where people enjoy having me in their presence (either because they see me as one of the active PD command people, enjoy having me take their sits, or just like talking with me in general). While these things may not seem like something that would be correlated with staffing, I do think that having a positive reputation with the community and users both in game and on Discord/ TS plays a big part in staffing. As Senior Admin, I hope to be a better mentor and resource for lower ranks to come to for help. I hope that I am worthy in the eyes of others for this title and I promise not to fail JMT or SMT with assisting others while I am online. Thanks for reading.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them up to a rooftop (using my phys gun if I see it or use "!bring [name]" to bring them up.) Seeing that I don't typically gag people, I would do my best to ask them why they did what they did and explain to them what and why they are getting warned for (Mass RDM, staff dis, and other charges if there were any other reports or rule infractions such as self supply or FearRP.) After issuing the warning, I would then ban them for 10000 seconds (about 2-3 days) via the menu with the above reasons.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
Image of warns didn't load in the first time. (and formatting issues)..

Forklift_Signature.png

Neutral

Honestly, where is the effort in this application?, you're applying for a high rank and there is no decent information in this what so ever. You need to take more time and put some dedication in your application... You're pretty much just saying what you did as an Admin. You need to explain on what you're willing to do as a Senior-Admin etc. Tell us more about yourself and like I said, explain what you're going to when you're Senior-Admin. I'll make a decision after, I see improvement in this application, I think we all expect to see more important information in your application. Think to yourself, "How am I going to improve this", "How can I make this better", "What could I bring as a Senior-Admin" etc.

If you've been staffing for 4 months, how long have you been admin?.

- Munchies

Edited by Munchies
  • Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

5 hours ago, Pooders said:

+Support Active on staff, Friendly to everyone, Helps people out, Overall i think you are ready

+Support great guy super active, just maybe put a tiny bit more effort in your application and youll be set!!! 👍🏻 

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Overall Rating: ++++++++++++++++Support

One of the best staff on the server,he is chill and funny but serious when it's time to rumble. He has been on the server for as long as I could remember, and I am absolutely sure he deserves this rank.

BEST OF LUCK

~BigBoiOmar

Edited by BigBoiOmar
  • Like 1

-Support

Will, I really like you as a person, you are a very active individual but here is the some issues that have been keeping you back a bit.

- You constantly question higher ups which should not be the case. You constantly do this and have been marked down a lot for it.

- Your maturity and attitude needs some work on. 

- There has been some times you have shown some disrespect which is not ok. 

- I feel like your application needs some work on. You are applying for senior admin, that is a really big deal.

- You were also promoted very quickly to admin, I feel like you need wait a bit.

You are a good guy with good intentions, but these things is what you need to improve on. Hopefully you understand! Good Luck...

Edited by Calamity
  • Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+/- Support

Application Needs Work

Good Guy

Mature

Helpful

Your applying for Senior Admin, I want to know more about that and other qualities

Edited by EnderKnight57
  • Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

5 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Will, I really like you as a person, you are a very active individual but here is the some issues that have been keeping you back a bit.

- You constantly question higher ups which should not be the case. You constantly do this and have been marked down a lot for it.

- I feel like your application needs some work on. You are applying for senior admin, that is a really big deal.

- You were also promoted very quickly to admin, I feel like you need wait a bit.

You are a good guy with good intentions, but these things is what you need to improve on. Hopefully you understand! Good Luck...

Edited by Jayden
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

+/- Support 
Will you are a really nice guy to me. Every time i talk to you, you treat me with respect and when i have a question you are always there to help. 
But looking at what others say and it seems like a couple people dont agree with me stated above this response.

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

7 hours ago, BigBoiOmar said:

Overall Rating: ++++++++++++++++Support

One of the best staff on the server,he is chill and funny but serious when it's time to rumble. He has been on the server for as long as I could remember, and I am absolutely sure he deserves this rank.

BEST OF LUCK

~BigBoiOmar

I mean I don’t know what to really say, your the best admin XD no doubt in a mind from a player standpoint

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

9 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Like stated above, good guy, good intentions. However I don't know. With these stated above.

Signature.png

• Head Admin
On 12/7/2019 at 10:45 AM, Calamity said:

-Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor