• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For?: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Springs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454787662

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 month

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198869841053

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think I should be promoted to this rank because I have been Sergent Major for a while and would also never mind hopping on PD I will also be fair and reward those who I feel should be will promotions up to the next rank. I also will never lie at PD meeting on what officers need to improve on I will try my best inspiring and encouraging to the other officers so we can keep the town safe while having a good time all together. If someone is acting up and needs discipline I will not hesitate to do so If a demotion is required then I will demote the officer for whatever they are doing that is rude or other things. I will also put my best foot forward at all times when on PD and other gov jobs I will never get offline cause something is not going my way or times get tough I will just get through it. I will also be able to make it to almost every if not all PD meetings. I am also on for multiple hours a day with at least 5 hours a day on weekdays and 7 weekends and some nights even as long as 15-17 hours a day. I also think that I have a decent reputation in the community so I don't think anyone would dislike it if I was to become the Lieutenant rank. This is why I think that I should have the lieutenant rank. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes      

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Neutral

Using multicolored for your application makes it look bad. There's really no information about what you're willing to do for the Police Department and there's not much information about yourself. You're pretty much explaining about promoting and demoting people and discipline etc. Take your time when making your application, Put more effort in your application, just the tiny things you need to add. I would suggest fixing your application and work on the things you need to do, to improve it. I'll make a decision after, I see improvement. 

Retired Colonel Munchies

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

5 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Neutral

Using multicolored for your application makes it look bad. There's really no information about what you're willing to do for the Police Department and there's not much information about yourself. You're pretty much explaining about promoting and demoting people and discipline etc. Take your time when making your application, Put my effort in your application, just the tiny things you need to add. I would suggest fixing your application and work on the things you need to do, to improve it. I'll make a decision after, I see improvement. 

Retired Colonel Munchies

Exactly what I was thinking. He does have a point springs. Other than that Good Luck

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

2 hours ago, Munchies said:

Neutral

Using multicolored for your application makes it look bad. There's really no information about what you're willing to do for the Police Department and there's not much information about yourself. You're pretty much explaining about promoting and demoting people and discipline etc. Take your time when making your application, Put more effort in your application, just the tiny things you need to add. I would suggest fixing your application and work on the things you need to do, to improve it. I'll make a decision after, I see improvement. 

Retired Colonel Munchies

Doesn't seem that mature to be a command member for PD as it takes a lot of skills and a lot of patience

-Trooper LT Livebait

Edited by LiveBait

- Support

I honestly do not like the effort put into this application. It seems you have put more effort into the color than what you actually typed. 

Needs more Improvement before I turn this frown upside down.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-Support

Personally, I dont think youve been in PD long enough. You made your way up to SM quickly which I applaud you for, but then youve only been SM for a month or less. You really need to jave alot of time in the supervisor positions of PD to understand how to be a good commanding officer. I still think youd be a great one, you just need more time and experience. Also maybe more activity and dont use multicolors on your applications just use 1 or 2 less vibrant colors.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

I honestly do not like the effort put into this application. It seems you have put more effort into the color than what you actually typed. 

Cammy

Cammy_Signature_1.png

-Support

Time on the server isn’t everything. You don’t need to be on 10-15 hours a day. I will actually tell you to stop being on that much and literally do anything else. It’s more about how did you spend your time on the server when you were on. Were you productive, constructive, and a leader to other officers and so on. At this moment in time I don’t believe you express what I would look for in a new LT.

CPT Revan 1L49

8 hours ago, Revan said:

-Support

Time on the server isn’t everything. You don’t need to be on 10-15 hours a day. I will actually tell you to stop being on that much and literally do anything else. It’s more about how did you spend your time on the server when you were on. Were you productive, constructive, and a leader to other officers and so on. At this moment in time I don’t believe you express what I would look for in a new LT.

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

9 hours ago, Revan said:

-Support

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

14 hours ago, cammy1706 said:

- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

22 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

-Also, I'm pretty sure that you haven't been SM for a month. You were a MSGT like a week ago.

-Also, I don't see you on SM very often it may just be timezones though.

Edited by JaydenPlayz

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head Admin
On 12/7/2019 at 12:09 AM, Munchies said:

Neutral

Retired Colonel Munchies

You are a good guy springs, but you have to have some good leadership characteristics to be considered for a command position which I feel you can work on going forward.

Good luck!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

- Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Neutral

Retired Colonel Munchies

On 12/6/2019 at 11:09 PM, Munchies said:

Neutral

Retired Colonel Munchies

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Neutral

Retired Colonel Munchies

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin