• No (why)

What is your ingame name?: Shadow

What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:115361809

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Rear Admiral 

What specialty are you applying for?: 

Security Director 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Fleet Admiral Harrison 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I know I can make better battle stations for every battalion and set up new security checks and help grow passive Rp events and this can be proven by the event team and I will not tolerate any type of diss to players and make everyone be willing to Rp right away and help bring new people to the server and help everyone out and develop new branches and new skills 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted because I have over a year and a half experience as a command member and everyone I have meant said they respect me and trust me with anything and ill never abuse my power for self gain and help develop anyone I meet and I tend to only main multiple department so my main focus would to make sure the those departments I am in charge of remain professional at all times and respects everyone and if I catch people not following rule or braking the standards that are set they will be dealt with and no punishment is to grate.

all the server I have came from are still growing and I feel that I can help grow the server from this post and this has been proven by me in the past when I helped to increase the activity on people due to I went out of my own way to help them or Rp with them 

I’m former staff on SCP RP and a command member on two server Police Rp High command in FBI DCOS and former LT on CI in SCP Rp and all player I have reached or came across have grown into command post on other servers and I’m always training and improving myself and others even when they are not in my branch. I’ve been a command member on multiple as already said I’m one of the most experienced people for this role I’m serving under the grate Jimmy James, Gamik, Cole and I have learned a lot from them and I think I’m ready to take up the mantle and make them proud due to I have had the best trainers out there to show me what it takes to be a high command member and I expires to hold the same respect and lead a department with others so I can show them new skills and help them learn new things and help grow the community and I will always put the community first and I will alway be available to anyone if they are having problems.

they are also meant to help improve the relationships with other departments and must at all times be respectful to everyone including their own department as well and must be professional at all times and lead by example.

I am 20 years old from the UK and I hold everyone in high regards and I’m also very mature, I will never lose my cool with people and I’ll remain peaceful and will never take sides in arguments due to a mutual mind is better than most. 

I’m also a grate leader and will also follow orders and will uphold all the standards that are set on me and will never disrespect another department or head.

also I’m one of the most active people on the server due to I tend to be online for about 12 hours a day and 8 hours after work and I’m also hard working and I will help engage the passive Rp in events.

Why do you want this rank?:

I think I should get this because I know what the community wants because I get everyone’s opinions and this role should decide what gets removed and what stays in security branches due to then it would be a community decision and I think I’ll be the best choice for this because I have a very good reputation around the community and I can run any departments and multiple at once and also this could bring DT and shock together and be equal and have the security Director in control of both and this will stop any infighting in both branches and I think I can build the community in to something better than it is now 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My main role in naval is to help build the branch and mentor the lower ranks and be a role model at all times and to command multiple troops at once and I have proven many times I can do this 

Edited by jackrhyssull