Ban Appeal.

Twisted Captain

Steam Name: Twisted Captain 

Ingame Name: MTF E11 JCM CPL PlayBoi 621L

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455290107

Ban Length: 12 Hours

Admin that Banned you: MTF A1 SM Inaccurate SM28

Reason for Ban: Not re-spawning after switching job

Dispute: I was banned for not re-spawning after switching to another job. I believe that I should be un-banned because I switched to another job and had to go do something and once I had to do that thing I had to go to sleep (due to some health stuff.) Since I went to sleep I was no longer aware that I was AFK (my monitors shut off automatically.) Since I was not aware I was banned because I did not know that I was AFK.

My side if the story

I receive a report from that 939 wasn't in hiss cc or anywhere to be found. After attempting to tp to him, it said I couldn't to to him due to playboi being dead, after spectating him, I realized he switched jobs and never spawned, after attempting multiple times over the span of 30 minutes to check if he's there/spawned in, I decided that you were attempting to avoid punishment (demotion) and punished you as such. If you never had intent to this, I'm sorry

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator