Darth Jewloo Permaban RequestAccepted

Inactive

Your In-game: Ryan

Your SteamID: Will add later

The player's name in-game: Darth Jewloo

The player's steam ID (required): in evidence

1. What did the player do: This guy is a minge with NITRP. In addition to  an extremely offensive name, he constantly breaks the rules and doesn't even care. This is the second time he has had a ban request. In the evidence shown  below, he is seen in a sit after blatantly rdming me continuously dissing me and the staff member. He RDMed me three times when jay had to tab out momentarily (first two times aren't shown). After an agonizingly long sit, he ended by a final hurrah, RDMing me one last time before LTAPing. He has already been banned before, it is about time we keep it that way for good.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

ryan.PNG

What do you believe should happen to the player: permaban

Any extra information:

+support

He might not technically be at the threshold yet, but he is a minge. Whenever he gets on, I WILL get at least 6 calls on him, usually more.  It's only a matter of time before he hits that magical 40th warn...Until then, he needs a substantial ban.

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

He might not technically be at the threshold yet, but he is a minge. Whenever he gets on, I WILL get at least 6 calls on him, usually more.  It's only a matter of time before he hits that magical 40th warn...Until then, he needs a substantial ban.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

2 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

4 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

The last ban he got changed nothing. He came back on an alt and minged more until he was unbanned

23 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

I'm sick of this guy as well.

Edited by utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.