Dr Watkin's Research Command Application

Dr. Watkin

Name: Dr Watkin

Current Rank: (Development Supervisor) Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 2-3 months

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); The reason I think I should be joining research low command is due to my activity and commitment to research. I am on everyday for at least 3 hours making sure Jrs and other researchers understand how and what the correct procedures are for testing. I think that the more active a supervise is, the more work and problems they can deal with. I am most excited to grade and look over tests and am giddy to help people improve their testing aesthetics. I think I should become a supervisor because am committed to seeing the future of research continues.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run training, etc)?; I want to improve research by trying to expand our community. I want to make research less about testing and more about being a friendly place, this, in turn, will increase overall activity and testing. The best way to do this is to host more game nights and more mass tests. I would also like to change it so that everyone involved within a test, whether it’s writing or supervising, will be recognized for the product. This doesn't mean people that come to tests to watch will get promoted but it encourages Jrs and newer people to learn our SOP.

Edited by The Tryhard Thrower

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin