Felwinter's Representative Of Anomalous Affairs Applications

Araniel

Lore name: Cronus Felwinter Williamson

Give a brief description of your character: 

image.thumb.png.047bd850fb5e551d5f4fe057dfde8624.png

"As a wise man once said 'When you can wield the impossible, you can create wonders.' So why the [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] am I not allowed to [REDACTED] with SCP [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]?"

• Profile: Dr Felwinter, an infamous and well-known senior researcher, who specializes in studying the anatomy and psychology of sentient biological anomalies. He is also the un-official psychologist of Site-05 and usually does his therapy in SCP 1162 room, which is in addition to his office. As for his personality, he is often described as a sadistic psychopath, cunning liar and a very annoying person. As there have been constant reports of him, using SCP to torture D-class and claiming it was an experiment, he also constantly manipulates and annoys personal staff within the foundation despite numerous warnings and beatings, and lastly enjoys getting to kill something whether its human or not. However despite his negative reputation, his works and experiments have made him an exceptional asset to the foundation, especially his research SCP 1879 and 024. He also does possess more honorable traits that is not normally seen, as he once admitted while drunk that he considers some of the foundations staff as his friends and cares for them deeply. Thus making him, both beneficial and detrimental to the foundation. There has been rumors going on that Felwinter may be an associate to a certain group of interest, as there is currently an investigation on him by the intelligence agency. However he has denied all allegations and claims, made against him.

Are you a member of, or currently applying for Command?: N/A

You have been notified of an entity being transferred over from Site-50. It has yet to be given a Special Containment Procedure, with the only thing to be seen of it thus far, being the blanket that drapes over its cage. What are your first impressions of this anomaly? (100 Words): When in the presence of an unknown anomaly, especially a blanket the drapes over solid objects. My first impression of it, would always be “fascination” at interacting with a mysterious anomaly, as I would immediately think of hypotheses and theories on its capabilities and history. I would also think of how this SCP can be beneficial towards the foundation, as it might be able to aid with containment procedures. However, I would also be concerned at the same time, as this entity does also have the capability of being a threat to the foundation despite its appearance and docility.

The anomaly is released into a temporary testing chamber, and you are called in to properly investigate it. Before entering however, you were warned of a field agent's injury during its transport. How will you go about approaching this anomaly? (100 Words): Before attempting to see or analyze this anomaly, I would firstly ask either the field agent himself, if he is not severely injured or someone who had seen the event for a clear report on what had just happened. Information such as the agent’s interaction, personality, clothing or smell might have triggered the anomaly, turning it from a docile blanket into an aggressive one. Eventually by using all of this information, I can avoid repeating the same mistake as the field agent did, thus preventing the anomaly from harming myself and others, while also being able to inspect it safely.

During your experimentation, the entity uses its abilities to break itself out of containment. The MTF present with you have just been freshly recruited, and as a result, struggle without proper leadership and knowledge of the anomaly. How will you handle this containment breach? (200 Words): In the event of the anomaly breaching, I would firstly notify research command and explain what has just happened, in order for them to change the defcon and warn all personnel of the incident that has occurred. This will allow everyone within the foundation to prepare for what’s about to happen, while also giving time for the higher-ups to evacuate the area and be relocated to a safe area.Secondly, I would immediately call for MTF to assist me in re-containing the SCP while informing them of the anatomy capabilities and what to avoid, while using the information from the previous field agent who was injured when interacting with the SCP. As this will allow MTF to move through the anomaly without angering it further. During this time, me and the new recruits will be attempting to slow it down if possible and to prevent the entity from causing further damages. In order to do this, I would split the team into two groups: Containment & Prevention. Containment’s job is to find ways to ensure he is kept within the vicinity of his cell, either by conversing or performing passive force. Should this fail, then it’s up to the Prevention’s team to use physical or lethal force, to ensure that the entity does not spread out further. 

Note: Despite being a Senior Researcher, I was given permission by Weiss to be exempted from the Lead Researcher Rule under a certain condition, which I have fulfilled. As I am currently not applying for research command.

image.png.29e2ec9bdfb4841cee7a90abed937bda.png

Edited by Felwinter
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+support

He does good rp, and i’m not sure if my opinion on this matters much in research but still. Also you gave us redacted some sweet therapy last night (i’m sorry lmao)

• Thanks 1

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 12/6/2019 at 7:34 AM, Samm said:

+support

He does good rp, and i’m not sure if my opinion on this matters much in research but still.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

Yer a crazy ass nutjob Felwinter, and I wouldn't have it any other way. ❤️

Would love to see you get a new interesting job to RP with in research! I definitely think you've earned it.

Edited by CanOBeanz
  • Thanks 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png