Protege's research command application

Protege

Name: Protege

Current Rank: Lead researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 5 months

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I am on the server at least once almost every day and I am always thinking of new test ideas, and reading SCP files for ideas on new tests I am very dedicated to finding out new things about SCPs because I have always been very interested in science and paranormal things like SCPs I am always trying to find out something new about how SCPs react to other SCPs and how their anomalous effect works I can also find out exactly what SCPs would be good to cross test together based on their abilities and what their containment procedures are. I would also always make sure to get the D-class checked for any side effects from testing before having them amnesticized if medical staff are online and always call janitorial to clean up after every test if they are online.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; I am always willing to train RA's as long as I am not already doing something like testing or writing a test log, I will also make sure to show JR's how to test on SCPs and promote people who are active and do good tests, I can also let JR's help out with HCZ tests and give them a chance to show that they are worthy of being promoted and encourage them to be active and do tests. I will also make sure to grade tests as soon as I get the chance to so people are encouraged to do more testing and try get better at testing and improve themselves. I would also make sure to look at test requests as often as I can so people who request to test can have a response to their request and be encouraged to do more tests and be active.

• Like 1

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to +support since this is a research application, but I would very much like to express my +support for this application, if it is in any way valid.

This man is exceptionally active, trustworthy, and great at his job. From what I've seen from the outside, he does a HUGE amount of work in research, and is always a fascinating member of research to be around, making the branch look interesting. (I always believe that the more prolific researchers should be a bit quirky.) 

I always see him online, and I honestly believe he is a hallmark member of the research branch. He is undoubtedly one of the more prolific names that I most closely associate with the research branch.

I also often see Protege keeping other researchers in line, upholding the rules of the branch, and I think he would do well with some authority.

For whatever it's worth, I believe this man deserves some responsibility. He's dedicated!

• Thanks 1

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

You may have to watch out for Protege's BUDGET CUTS, but on a serious note, this dude is awesome. From him being a SCP-only player to climbing the ranking of Research, this man has rocked it with passion and confidence. I am not too sure if I can or can not +support this man, but screw it.

+SUPPORT

• Thanks 1

I believe that Protege is qualified and ready to become research low command. I don't just think this, I know this as he has proved that hes is a good fit for this position through hard work and effort.
+support

Edited by The Tryhard Thrower
  • Thanks 1

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin

16 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to +support since this is a research application, but I would very much like to express my +support for this application, if it is in any way valid.

This man is exceptionally active, trustworthy, and great at his job. From what I've seen from the outside, he does a HUGE amount of work in research, and is always a fascinating member of research to be around, making the branch look interesting. (I always believe that the more prolific researchers should be a bit quirky.) 

I always see him online, and I honestly believe he is a hallmark member of the research branch. He is undoubtedly one of the more prolific names that I most closely associate with the research branch.

I also often see Protege keeping other researchers in line, upholding the rules of the branch, and I think he would do well with some authority.

For whatever it's worth, I believe this man deserves some responsibility. He's dedicated!

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

• Thanks 1

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

+support

ive been surprised recently by your new-found activity in research. You still minge but its the fun type of minging and its at appropriate times. Your test logs are very good from what I've seen, been with research since March (wanted to correct you on that) and I feel you are finally ready for command. Lets just hope you drop your worship for the Scarlet King and find peace with the gods of science.

• Thanks 1

gog

+/- Support

At this current time, I don't necessarily feel like you are ready for a command position, but seeing all of these plus supports may prove me otherwise. You've also had a bit of a rocky past, and are quite mingy at times, but aren't we all?

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

10 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+/- Support

At this current time, I don't necessarily feel like you are ready for a command position, but seeing all of these plus supports may prove me otherwise. You've also had a bit of a rocky past, and are quite mingy at times, but aren't we all?

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

22 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+/- Support

go dock someone's paycheck hoovy smh

gog