Illager's RROA Application

Illager, Director of Memes

Lore name: Illager

Give a brief description of your character: Dr. Evoker Peterson Illager first joined research in August of 2019, working at Site-02. However, a massive containment breach caused the subsequent detonation of the site's Alpha Warheads, of which Illager barely escaped. During his time escaping the facility, Illager witnessed firsthand the danger of the SCPs. Due to the Alpha Warhead launch and the destruction of the underground section of the facility, Illager had to transfer. Illager transferred to Site-05, where he remains today.

Are you a member of, or currently applying for Command?: Yes, I am a Research Manager.

You have been notified of an entity being transferred over from Site-50. It has yet to be given a Special Containment Procedure, with the only thing to be seen of it thus far, being the blanket that drapes over its cage. What are your first impressions of this anomaly? (100 Words): Well, it has no special containment procedure. Obviously, it's a new SCP and has not yet been fully researched. I designate its object class Euclid as standard with most new SCPs, and I get to work immediately. If it's been so recently captured and we don't know what it does, we must be EXTRA careful and make sure all MTF and Security are prepared for the worst. We also call in non-combat task forces in case the SCP cannot be recontained via combat-based methods. Once everything's set up, I begin.

The anomaly is released into a temporary testing chamber, and you are called in to properly investigate it. Before entering however, you were warned of a field agent's injury during its transport. How will you go about approaching this anomaly? (100 Words): Ask about the kind of injury the field agent had. Was it an accident? Was it the work of the SCP? If so, did the SCP did it intentionally? I try to get a figurative answer to people who witnessed the Agent's injury. Once that's all done and dusted, I send in a remote-controlled drone to look at the SCP. I see if it's aggressive towards the drone, how it reacts to it, and most importantly what the anomaly looks like. If I cannot get conclusive results with the drone, I send in a security droid or H.L.P.R. bot. If it responds to none of those, then I send in a D-Class to examine it. We make sure we know the SCP's abilities, its temperament, and if it is friendly or not. We try to see if it is safe to approach.

During your experimentation, the entity uses its abilities to break itself out of containment. The MTF present with you have just been freshly recruited, and as result, struggle without proper leadership and knowledge of the anomaly. How will you handle this containment breach? (200 Words): Not good, not good! I call for backup IMMEDIATELY. I say how the MTF with me have little experience and no leader to follow. I call the proper defcons, and tell the rest of the site. I debrief the MTF about what is going on; what I found out the SCP can do from my research, if it is friendly or not, and possible methods of recontainment. I also make sure C.A.S.S.I.E. gets turned on so the site can have a constant stream of info about the SCP's status. Due to my lack of prowess in task forces, I will not be able to serve as a temporary commander to them. HOWEVER, I will feed them as much info I can about the SCP and make sure they can manage to hold it off until backup arrives. However, there's also the possibility the SCP is not aggressive. Maybe it's inanimate and someone recklessly activated its effects? Or maybe it's non-aggressive, but attacking because something's forcing it? This is not something combat MTF units can solve. I dismiss my current MTF and I tell them to get to safety, and I call upon one of the aforementioned non-combat MTFs that would apply to recontainment methods discovered in my previous research of the entity from last scenario. Once the entity is recontained, I will use my previous research to set up some containment procedures, make sure it has a proper object class, and give it an ID number.

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.