Add a new department ATF - Denied

Seinor Trump

What you want to see? -  I Want to see  New department called ATF (bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives

Why should we add it? - This Department will focus on more of the drug update and firearms.

What are the advantages of having this? - Other Departments won't have to deal as much with drugs and weapons when ATF is on 

Who is it mainly for? - For people who want to focus more on the drugs and firearms and what to be part of a new deparment

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1459958725&searchtext=ATF -skin (car can be undercover

*I have a idea for someone to run this department cause I can't run a department without a mic but I can be a big part of it*

Edited by Seinor Trump

- Support

When suggesting a new department you always need to look at some important stuff :

• What does this department do different from other department
  • Is there enough ask from people for this kind of department
  • And ofcourse whether its needed or not.

with these points reviewing your suggestion for the department,

• tac units already deal with any sort of weapons, thats our job. PD/other gov can deal with drugs and they do like IRL so in that way the department is just not special enough.
  • Atm some departments are already struggling with finding new members and adding another department wont do good for this and will split everyone even more. And from what I have hear/seen there isnt much need for the department as the topics are covered by others already and by taking tasks away from them is also something to be looked at.

and with these points myself can conclude that with the current information that you provided for a department is sadly not enough to make a good foundation for a upcomming department.

good luck tho!

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

• Head Admin
8 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support

When suggesting a new department you always need to look at some important stuff :

• tac units already deal with any sort of weapons, thats our job. PD/other gov can deal with drugs and they do like IRL so in that way the department is just not special enough.
  • Atm some departments are already struggling with finding new members and adding another department wont do good for this and will split everyone even more. And from what I have hear/seen there isnt much need for the department as the topics are covered by others already and by taking tasks away from them is also something to be looked at.

and with these points myself can conclude that with the current information that you provided for a department is sadly not enough to make a good foundation for a upcomming department.

good luck tho!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

I think it would be a good as a Custom class, but not a bad idea 

+/- support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

9 hours ago, Freeze said:

- Support

good luck tho!

Alright I’m not gonna steal Freezes Comment.

Biiiiiig - Support

- You’d have to find Commanders, as well as departments take a LOT of dedication to run. It’s not simply smack them in and they work, it’s a whole hell of work that people would need to be seriously interested in to do.

- You’d have to have the department specialize in something unique compared to the rest, which, this idea doesn’t detail anything of the sort.

- The server is already going through huge imbalance issues and needs time before anything new can be added.

- Again, there’s just no detail to this. There’s not NEARLY enough of an idea here to even create anything more than a name. Would it be under Pd jurisdiction, state jurisdiction, would it be Tactical, how would this effect other departments, what cars would you have, how many people do you plan on having, meeting times, jobs, weapons, armor, equipment sops, applications, reports etc. The list just goes on and on.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Blitzton said:

Biiiiiig - Support

- You’d have to find Commanders, as well as departments take a LOT of dedication to run. It’s not simply smack them in and they work, it’s a whole hell of work that people would need to be seriously interested in to do.

- You’d have to have the department specialize in something unique compared to the rest, which, this idea doesn’t detail anything of the sort.

- The server is already going through huge imbalance issues and needs time before anything new can be added.

- Again, there’s just no detail to this. There’s not NEARLY enough of an idea here to even create anything more than a name. Would it be under Pd jurisdiction, state jurisdiction, would it be Tactical, how would this effect other departments, what cars would you have, how many people do you plan on having, meeting times, jobs, weapons, armor, equipment sops, applications, reports etc. The list just goes on and on.

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Blitzton said:

Biiiiiig - Support

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 12/5/2019 at 10:37 PM, Freeze said:

- Support

good luck tho!

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 12/6/2019 at 5:30 AM, Blitzton said:

Biiiiiig - Support

On 12/6/2019 at 8:30 AM, Blitzton said:

Biiiiiig - Support

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

On 12/6/2019 at 11:37 AM, Freeze said:

- Support

good luck tho!

We dont need an other department