Emoonk's Research Command Application

Emoonk

Name: Emoonk

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 2 months (Took a break halfway through)

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum): I have capabilities of making documentation for Research if needed, my time in Alpha-1 has toned that skill, and I can be a good example as to what a "good" researcher looks like. Multiple people have told me my tests are very high quality, and I can use this recognition to pick apart and find the researchers that put in high quality into their work. Being able to do this is important, as the number way to keep good researchers is to award them, often people leave due to the fact that they aren't getting the recognition they deserve, but I believe I can be the spotlight for the people who deserve the good things Research can offer.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100-word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc): I will dedicate a lot of my off-the-server time to grading tests for Research, while that is pretty obvious because it is required, what I can show is high efficiency with outputting grades for tests and keep them consistent, quality grading on my end. Training is second-hand to me, in Alpha-1 I have done so many trainings, and I would love to spend the time I am on the server training people and overall growing Research as a whole. If there are any opportunities for a task to get done, you can count on me to be there and help no matter what it is; from big research events, to creating new documentation, I am willing to give it my 100% whenever I can.