Warn appeal

jackmarshton57

Your In-game: REDACTED

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:490098914

The admin's name in-game: CPT Zage 1L37

What warning(s) did you receive: RDM|PLAYER DISS

Evidence of the warn(s) (REQUIRED):1219681362_l.thumb.JPG.8fec8890e8ffa9727ae9c2be756fe314.JPG

Why do you think this warn was false: I do not feel as if it is "false" but, I would like to apologize for "player diss" on who ever the victim was. For the RDM I have no idea who I did kill but  I want to say sorry for killing whoever I did.

Any extra information: Sorry for being a minge >﹏<

Major -support

- Does not want it to be appealed????? Which warrents this post INVALID and MINGEY.

- Does not belive that it was "false"

- Seems it seems that this is more of an apology post RATHER then an appeal, and you should have done that in the staff sit and apologized to the player, and the staff member there not here.

Also posted in wrong section under

"Ban Appeals" and needs to be in "Report Center" for police RP for further notice.

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, War Gamer said:

Major -support

- Does not want it to be appealed????? Which warrents this post INVALID and MINGEY.

- Does not belive that it was "false"

- Seems it seems that this is more of an apology post RATHER then an appeal, and you should have done that in the staff sit and apologized to the player, and the staff member there not here.

Also posted in wrong section under

"Ban Appeals" and needs to be in "Report Center" for police RP for further notice.

I think hes trying to   get rid  of old warns