I have a great idea for D block!

nwtjustin

So I was doing a shift in D block when I thought how empty it is, so I thought why don't we make it more holidayed for the D boys! Like they all ways get disrespected so at least we can be nice to them for one month before we start being mean again.

I'm thinking of adding x-mas lights around the walls and having a huge tree in the lower D block! Security could wear something like holiday hats! Or dress up like elves while the HR of Security is the head elves!

If you would like to help me make this happen, please let me know so we can talk to the Management team about it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

This would need an addon as I don't think we currently have an addon for Christmas lights. I don't think that they would directly change security skins. I do agree we could get a little more festive.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

It might be possible to ask a staff member to toolgun up some green and red rope lights in there. Would probably look good, and take up negligible server resources to do it that way.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

This should go under suggestions. As smt will need to approve this.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||