please add trashman back - Accepted

enuz  💣

What you want to see? - The implementation of the trashman addon again.

Why should we add it? - It doesn’t seem to cause lag or cause the nuke not to work.

What are the advantages of having this? - Janitorial will be active and people will have FUN.

Who is it mainly for? -Utility.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/6489

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+ Support

Reason: I miss janitorial.

How to improve the post: Good post, good Grammer. Short as heck today.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

+/- Support
If it didn't cause problems with the server I am fine with it being added back. If this means adding it back causes half of the server to disconnect after a nuke I am not for it.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

26 minutes ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support
If it didn't cause problems with the server I am fine with it being added back. If this means adding it back causes half of the server to disconnect after a nuke I am not for it.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

1 hour ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, Catsro said:

+/- Support

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

+support
"Crashes the server" seems like a common reason to take out an add-on even though 

2 hours ago, A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox) said:

Nuke launches still crash the server.

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

15 hours ago, A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox) said:

+Support 

The whole reason it was removed was cuz it caused nuke launches to crash the server.

Nuke launches still crash the server.

Trashman isn't the problem.

It's the new host I believe. Cheaper for the long run, but annoying crashes can happen.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

+Support, same reasons that the rest have given.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 12/4/2019 at 5:13 PM, Catsro said:

+/- Support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Honestly any SMT that look at this.... please do this for the janitors. The whole branch is on a straight decline and is dying at the current moment, if there was no problem please add this back. This is a literal cry for help. 

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+ support

It seems like a good thing for janitorial to have. The janitorial branch really doesn't feel the same anymore without the trashman and I think that Is why many people find Janitorial boring now without it. I think that adding this back will greatly Increase the janitors activity and morale

HOMS/ best medical lad

On 12/4/2019 at 10:13 AM, Catsro said:

+/- Support

This addon made janitorial very active and with its removal janitorials activity has gone down a lot but  +support 

Ex-Ahome Cookie  Chicken Pot Pie is good

On 12/4/2019 at 7:56 AM, enuz | trade.tf said:

What you want to see? - The implementation of the trashman addon again.

Why should we add it? - It doesn’t seem to cause lag or cause the nuke not to work.

What are the advantages of having this? - Janitorial will be active and people will have FUN.

Who is it mainly for? -Utility.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/6489

On 12/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, CookieHugger21 said:

This addon made janitorial very active and with its removal janitorials activity has gone down a lot but  +support 

+Support 

The decline of activity in Janitorial is a bit tragic and seems to be directly linked to this Addon being removed. If there's no direct link between this addon and any known server issues, it would be very benificial to bring it back. It's hard to deny the fact that more players are typically attracted to actual interactable in-game mechanics like what trashman offered.

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 12/18/2019 at 1:20 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support 

The decline of activity in Janitorial is a bit tragic and seems to be directly linked to this Addon being removed. If there's no direct link between this addon and any known server issues, it would be very benificial to bring it back. It's hard to deny the fact that more players are typically attracted to actual interactable in-game mechanics like what trashman offered.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021