Jay - False Warn Report

Zeroe

Your In-game: Ecalper Valentino

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83569401

The admin's name in-game: Jay

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/z6Jopkd

Why do you think this warn was false: Keep in mind this warn was given at 1:12 AM on a school night. So I log on today and I check my warns to see I have another one. I then check and see I got LTAP warn from Jay. I ask him and he says it was because I left the server when I was cuffed. At this time I just got out of the shower and I turned off my computer (I don't close out of all applications/tabs/apps/etc. before I shut down my PC). So I never looked into GMod before I left to go to sleep and I never do. I have no idea on why I was getting arrested because I was never on GMod for about an hour because I was AFK the whole time. 

Any extra information: If the person that cuffed me is reading I really hope you can give your side of the story on why I was getting arrested in the first place Also I can the jail time because that's my bad that I left while being cuffed and keep in mind my gmod wasn't open because I was alt-tabbed. I also want to say sorry to Jay if I caused any troubles today asking why I got warned. I really hope staff can look at this in my perspective as well and consider removing my warn.

• Like 1

MY SIDE 

I got the report for LTAP and I claimed the report and the PD officer said that this guy named Ecalper Valentino  LTAPED when I put him in cuffs he left the server and I looked at the cuff logs and the disconnections log and when I checked logs it showed that as soon he was put in cuffs he left the server and that is clearly LTAP and that's why he was warned and It was not a false warning and if you where truly AFK then you wouldn't have been arrested because I have never seen a PD Officer goto spawn or up to an AFK person and put people in cuffs and take them to jail. you were put in cuffs near mexi grill and railway.

-Support

• You can't leave when you get placed in cuffs 
  • staff can see if you timed, discounted, and disconnected by player
  •  Staff can also see if you where cuffed or not and you were cuffed and then you left the server "disconnected by player"
Edited by Jay KAPP

8 minutes ago, Jay KAPP said:

MY SIDE 

I got the report for LTAP and I claimed the report and the PD officer said that this guy named Ecalper Valentino  LTAPED when I put him in cuffs and I looked at the cuff logs and the disconnections log and when I checked logs it showed that as soon as he was put in cuffs he left the server and that is clearly LTAP and that's why he was warned and I was not a false warning and if you where truly AFK then you wouldn't have been arrested because I have never seen a PD Officer goto spawn or an AFK person and put people in cuffs and take them to jail. and that will be a

-Support

•  Staff can also see if you where cuffed or not and you were cuffed and then you left the server "disconnected by player"

Like I said, I never knew that I was in cuffs and I know that staff can check if I crashed or logged off, I never said I crashed. Again so I can make it clear to you Jay, I was never in the tab of GMod so I never saw anything that happened. If I got arrested in spawn then it was a false arrest unless they got the wrong person, there are 2 other players that were on at that moment that has the same CC as me (same player model).

Edit: And now that you -Support me I'll defend myself. It seems that Jay has a vendetta against Valentino. He likes to make up "Oh I get so many reports about you guys" so he starts to spectate us for no reason. If he got so many reports about us then he would have taken us to a sit. He likes to phys gun abuse so many players. Whenever I'm in a sit with him and his higher up is spectating he likes to talk over me. He always tries to get Valentino into trouble for no reason. I literally stood on top of a car once and he phys gunned me off for no reason, and people say, "Report him on the forums". I would report him but I can't go anywhere without evidence.

Edited by iReplacinq
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, iReplacinq said:

Like I said, I never knew that I was in cuffs and I know that staff can check if I crashed or logged off, I never said I crashed. Again so I can make it clear to you Jay, I was never in the tab of GMod so I never saw anything that happened. If I got arrested in spawn then it was a false arrest unless they got the wrong person, there are 2 other players that were on at that moment that has the same CC as me (same player model).

the thang is that if you where moving and committed a crime and you get put in cuffs then you clearly weren't tabbed out and AFK if you committed a crime and got put in cuffs then leave the server a few seconds later after being put in cuffs than I think you knew that you where going to jail and wanted to avoid going to jail so you left and didn't join back on the server tell the next day

-support 

~Jay 

1 minute ago, Jay KAPP said:

the thang is that if you where moving and committed a crime and you get put in cuffs then you clearly weren't tabbed out and AFK if you committed a crime and got put in cuffs then leave the server a few seconds later after being put in cuffs than I think you knew that you where going to jail and wanted to avoid going to jail so you left and didn't join back on the server tell the next day

-support 

~Jay 

How would you know I was moving? You got a report for LTAP, therefore you never saw me because I disconnected from the server...

Edit: If I knew I was getting put into cuffs I always tell the cop that I need to log off, I have 2 weeks on the server and you think I'd break a rule like that? That's stupid. Whenever I tell a cop I gotta go they either let me go because there's no point on arresting me or they arrest me and I wait then I log off.

Edited by iReplacinq
  • Like 1

This is a two sided case ( he said she said case). I agree if you where afk for a hour doing nothing than yes you should have not been arrested. And if jay saw you move when arrested a cop could have been pulling him. But no one has evidence on the issue.

+/- Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

5 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

This is a two sided case ( he said she said case). I agree if you where afk for a hour doing nothing than yes you should have not been arrested. And if jay saw you move when arrested a cop could have been pulling him. But no one has evidence on the issue.

+/- Support

He couldn't have seen me moving, he got a report for LTAP. 

• Like 1

Ok, there are a few key points and something I would like to point out on both of your guy's stories.

===================================================================================

:::KEY OF COLORS:::

BLUE = Friendly Tip

Red = Issue

Green = Good

==================================================================================

Eclaper =======================================================================

• Can not be AFK on custom class jobs

12 minutes ago, iReplacinq said:

If I got arrested in spawn then it was a false arrest unless they got the wrong person, there are 2 other players that were on at that moment that has the same CC as me (same player model).

• Good appeal though you did spend "SOME" time making it.
  • IF YOU ARE GOING AFK; Switch jobs to Citizen and set your name AFK Eclaper this way it is easier to identify who is AFK at a time meaning that it could help you out in proving that you were AFK.
  • I know your trying to figure this out by posting back and forth but please stop because it kinda looks like arguing
  • YOU really have no help in your defense since you can't really prove that you did shut down your computer unless you go into windows event logs and lookup online the EVENT ID for your operating system and screenshot the uptime (time when your PC was powered on) and downtime (the time when your PC was powered off)
  • I'm not saying you're wrong but as it stands right now the odds are kind of stacked against you, and this will still look bad no matter what.
  • I would get that event log if you can that way you can at least prove that you did SHUTDOWN your computer, instead of just disconnecting from the server or closing your tab.

Jay =======================================================

• Did a PD Officer as in the RANK Officer arrest Eclaper and was he with a higher-up not just arresting people on foot patrol.

27 minutes ago, Jay KAPP said:

MY SIDE 

I got the report for LTAP and I claimed the report and the PD officer said that this guy named Ecalper Valentino  LTAPED when I put him in cuffs he left the server and I looked at the cuff logs and the disconnections log and when I checked logs it showed that as soon he was put in cuffs he left the server and that is clearly LTAP and that's why he was warned and It was not a false warning and if you where truly AFK then you wouldn't have been arrested because I have never seen a PD Officer goto spawn or up to an AFK person and put people in cuffs and take them to jail. you were put in cuffs near mexi grill and railway.

• It seems kind of biased by holding a PD officer as a higher more respectable member of the community such as they can't do anything wrong, but you forget anyone has the power to minge around. As shown above in the highlighted section, and yes people falely arrest people in PD and you should never second guess that we don't. (I say we because I'm in PD even though I don't do this)

30 minutes ago, Jay KAPP said:

• This is not an issue about if he disconnected, crashed, timed out, etc. He made it clear that he left by shutting down his computer. (Which is non-malicious in this scenario but it could be)
  • DID YOU EVER CHECK THE LOGS TO SEE IF HE WAS WANTED OR INQUIRED WHY HE MAY HAVE BEEN TO SEE IF IT WAS FALSE ARREST?
  • I'm not saying that you're a bad staff member; because you are not your still learning.
  • IF you are handling an LTAP report don't just look up the cuff logs and disconnect logs and then say "Yea he disconnected while cuffed, I'll warn him" because it is really not that simple especially in this case. And in any case, dig a little deeper because you might save someone from getting a warning because they left and it was a false arrest.
  • You did do your job however by issuing a warning for the situation especially since there really is no evidence for the defense.
  • The Warn IS VALID as of the current moment.
  • I know your trying to figure this out by posting back and forth but please stop because it kinda looks like arguing.

=============IN CONCLUSION=============

35 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support

I agree with LuckyGoose because all it is right now is he said/she said situation and NONE of you have any FORM OF PROOF.

BUT

THERE WAS ALOT OF ISSUES ON BOTH PARTIES THAT WERE INVOLVED I WOULD SINCERELY SUGGEST TAKING MY ADVICE AND FORMULATE YOUR NEXT RESPONSE ACCORDINGLY! OR JUST TAKE SOME NEW STAFFING TIPS.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

And @War Gamer there is nothing stating you cannot afk as your custom class so that is wrong

That is just something I remember back when staffing on SCP and also my friend got yelled at a long while ago for being afk on custom class on PRP so I'm speaking from memory and experience 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, War Gamer said:

That is just something I remember back when staffing on SCP and also my friend got yelled at a long while ago for being afk on custom class on PRP so I'm speaking from memory and experience 

Remember boi. 2 separate servers with different style of gameplay and cc

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Judging by the server logs, it looks like you /advert carjack, a player named Marshal Clean calls an admin sit, Jay accepted the sit, checked the logs and then warned you for LTAP. 

Due to no solid evidence provided by you, and with the server logs that I am able to see this warn was given because you carjacked, were arrested and you left the server, this warn will stay unless some other form of evidence shows otherwise.