should Jay Become a senior Moderator  

10 members have voted

1. 1. should Jay Become a senior Moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Jay Kapp

What is your steam name?:[GL]JUICY1_1JUG

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:485228212

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I have on Rust and Ark 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 6

What date did you make your forums account? October 16

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Mod

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?https://1drv.ms/u/s!An7uWunzEWzCgZQVqr8H31QymbgQ5Q?e=2WVFEJ

Have you donated? $20

What rank are you applying for? senior Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Calamity, WIll,MyanDaBeast,Matthew 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) believe I deserve this rank because, I have been on the server for a while and I think the chance to become senior mod is now so, I believe I am ready for this because I am on the administration spot for a long time when I get home from school, I have experience form all kinds of sits from someone who broke NLR to RDM, and Mass Staff Dis. also I will not take anyone's side and never will, I never warn without the given evidence, also I think am responsible and mature, and I will never minge and I act like an admin and treat everyone with respect. I think I am capable of being a Senior Mod and all the responsibility's that come with the rank and will not abuse nor act irresponsible while on duty or off. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? first I would bring them to the sit room and try to explain to them why they were brought, then I would bring the person that made the ticket up to the sit room and ask for the sid of there story and if the person that is Mass Dissing than i Would !gag ( name ) and check logs and see if they did MASS RDM and I would ask for video evidence and if I see in the video of him or her that was reported Mass RDMING for no reason I will warn them then I would jail them to 100 to 200 seconds or if they have a lot of rdm warning and Mass player/staff diss I would possibly go with a ban for Mass RDM Is 10000sec and if they staff dis a few times it would be 10600 sec and all those to getter then it would be a 2-3 hour ban.

Edited by Jay KAPP

- Support

• Doesn’t Meet Word Count

•No Poll

•No Effort put into application

•Don’t see you on (Could be time zone)

•Doesn’t fill ratio

•A decent amount of words

Need to meet word count, have a poll. Become more active and fill ratio when needed. Get rid of those warns and put effort into app.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 12/3/2019 at 6:00 PM, Masterson said:

- Support

Heres my issue, Jay your a great guy but

- No Poll

- You don't meet word count

- Your semi active, but not on staff.

you are also really biased to UMC members and even people in UMC have said this about you.

Edited by Burboon boi

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

• Head Admin
11 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

- Support

• Doesn’t Meet Word Count

•No Effort put into application

•Don’t see you on (Could be time zone)

•Doesn’t fill ratio

•A decent amount of words

Need to meet word count, have a poll. Become more active and fill ratio when needed. Get rid of those warns and put effort into app.

Jay, you are a good guy which I have seen in the past, however I don't feel you are ready for Senior Moderator just yet. While you do meet the time requirement to apply, I don't think you put in 100% in this app. Keep in mind that while I did give you permission to apply, that doesn't mean you will get an automatic +support. 

Try and fix these issues in the future and I'd be happy to +support, until then I am going to have to leave a -Support.

Good luck.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Forklift_Signature.png

19 hours ago, Masterson said:

- Support

- No Poll

10 hours ago, Bennett1239 said:

-supportt

Reasons above

Replying on own application

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 12/3/2019 at 7:00 PM, Masterson said:

- Support

- No Poll

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 12/4/2019 at 2:00 AM, Masterson said:

- Support

- No Poll

On 12/4/2019 at 5:35 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Jay, you are a good guy which I have seen in the past, however I don't feel you are ready for Senior Moderator just yet. While you do meet the time requirement to apply, I don't think you put in 100% in this app. Keep in mind that while I did give you permission to apply, that doesn't mean you will get an automatic +support. 

Try and fix these issues in the future and I'd be happy to +support, until then I am going to have to leave a -Support.

Good luck.

Like the others have said, work on your acitity on staff and make sure to apply when you know your ready not because you think you should be. Other then that the times your on staff your friendly and helpful.

Keep on improving yourself and reapply again!

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

-Support

*These are just my ideas and what I've witnessed.*

• Immature.
  • Needs to work on staffing skills.
  • Doesn't meet word count.
  • Needs to be more active on staff.
  • Likes to create vendettas with players and reflects them while in sits.
  • Likes to abuse phys gun.

7 hours ago, iReplacinq said:

-Support

*These are just my ideas and what I've witnessed.*

• Immature.
  • Needs to work on staffing skills.
  • Doesn't meet word count.
  • Needs to be more active on staff.
  • Likes to create vendettas with players and reflects them while in sits.
  • Likes to abuse phys gun.

• Like 1

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor