Rose’s Chief Medical Officer Application

Rose

What is your ingame name?: Rose

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185900587

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Fleet Admiral Harrison (I also asked the medical commander out of respect and got his ok)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: As the CMO I can improve the branch by assisting the Medical Commander in further increasing the medic count by hosting frequent tryouts and by keeping the medics trained and giving them passiverp scenarios that don’t require Gamemaster intervention. Being able to bring passiverp to the medical battalion ourselves will greatly increase desire for new medics to join and keep those loyal to the battalion active and having a fun time on their jobs. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I can be trusted in this position due to my experience in this specific field aswell as my large amount of time spent with Gaminglight in general. I have held the CMO position on other servers and have done well and have held similar positions on gaminglight, specifically on CloneWarsRP.

Why do you want this rank?: I would like to receive this rank in order to keep medical running at the good capacity I have recently been seeing it running and overall prevent the department from having to become regimental. I have experience in this role and would like to be able to use that experience to improve role play on the server and help the department reach and maintain its full potential.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Absolutely

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of the Chief Medical Officer is to oversee the medical department and provide any guidance needed to the branch and the men serving in it. The CMO is also required to make sure alongside with the Medical Commander that the branch remains active and full and all medics are behaving and conducting medical operations correctly aswell as efficiently. One of my main personal goals if given the opportunity to become CMO would be to keep the medical branch running well enough to prevent them from having to go regimental.

I’m aware my rank isn’t as high as others however I am qualified for the position and have received the go ahead from some high ranking naval members to do so.

Kenneth Kings