SECURITY NEEDS A HOS!

nwtjustin

Security is going down! Our roster is not being updated, people not taking their job seriously, and activity is low!

I am an SGT in the Security Department and I have been doing my best to help recruit new members but without an HOS, everything is just going down to shit! I would like for the Administrative staff to maybe go over are High Command or Senior Command, and pick someone to help get Security back on their feet.

I will be active all week, and try my best to get activity up and do my part on trying to have Security get more recruits.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

Boi, really? Security just needs a leader to look up to and currently you have Killaz as DHOS. You dont always need a HOS to get things done, just someone who knows what they are doing and I have faith that Killaz knows what to do.

The amount of work that goes into being HOS is more than you could ever know. Just let things ride out because last time I checked, nothing was on fire yet. Just keep doing your job, do it well, and dont complain about it and everything will be fine. That's what I did as a SGT and continued to work for me all the way up through HOS.

Stay frosty

~Retired HOS TwoSix

Hi, thanks for speaking out on some of the problems, but security is doing fine. I’m trying to get roster access and the second I do get it then I’ll be able to bring everything back up to speed. As of right now just hold on tight. 

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

On 12/3/2019 at 10:29 AM, Two_Six said:

Boi, really? Security just needs a leader to look up to and currently you have Killaz as DHOS. You dont always need a HOS to get things done, just someone who knows what they are doing and I have faith that Killaz knows what to do.

The amount of work that goes into being HOS is more than you could ever know. Just let things ride out because last time I checked, nothing was on fire yet. Just keep doing your job, do it well, and dont complain about it and everything will be fine. That's what I did as a SGT and continued to work for me all the way up through HOS.

Stay frosty

~Retired HOS TwoSix

Well said. . I won't want you near hcmd if you won't treat dhos's like hos. If misunderstood what you mean then mbad.

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||