Warn appell for one of our GENSEC

CortezDuH

Your in game name: Security OFC Cortez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:523237759

The player's in game name: Security LCPL Pirate

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:47596638

What did the player do: Flasely accusing me of RDM when the D class was clearly over the Line. 😕

Evidence (required):https://youtu.be/Fq_v6faNfoU

What do you believe should happen to the player: Just a Warn or a retrain for False accusing me of something that clearly did not happen.

Any extra information: No Not really I just want more high rankings on to view what is going on in the community.

This place is meant for when someone breaks a server rule. People get accused of RDM a lot. So there no reason to warn him. - support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

41 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

This place is meant for when someone breaks a server rule. People get accused of RDM a lot. So there no reason to warn him. - support

Maybe he wasn't looking when the D class went over the line, people make mistakes. Also, someone accusing you of RDM isn't against the server rules.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

2 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Maybe he wasn't looking when the D class went over the line, people make mistakes. Also, someone accusing you of RDM isn't against the server rules.

Go to punishment request in security discord. 

The best Lee. 😉

On 12/3/2019 at 12:00 AM, Chief_ said:

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro